Yuzuru Hanyu: 2019-2021 | Page 135 | Golden Skate

Yuzuru Hanyu: 2019-2021

yude

Record Breaker
Isn't it adorable? I suspect it's from last year's advertising campaign... we want more ads in jammies please, Mister Hanyu.

TallyT, it is not the ad but did you see Satomi's hand drawing designs on Yomiuri's page? They are so beautiful and Masquerade and Origin are just :love:

TallyT

Record Breaker
Country
Australia
TallyT, it is not the ad but did you see Satomi's hand drawing designs on Yomiuri's page? They are so beautiful and Masquerade and Origin are just :love:

Ooooh, I am not having a very alert day, I have gone back and melted all over my keyboard....

Fourleaf Clover

Rinkside
Country
Philippines
Hi! I'm new here, though I was a lurker for years. I'm a proud Hanyu fan and I just thought that you could use a hand in defending his honor (lol) from all the heavy North American bias in this forum.

TallyT

Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Hi! I'm new here, though I was a lurker for years. I'm a proud Hanyu fan and I just thought that you could use a hand in defending his honor (lol) from all the heavy North American bias in this forum.

Welcome! This is a nice little refuge for Yuzu's fans...

yude

Record Breaker

Hi, welcome to this thread :)

TallyT

Record Breaker
Country
Australia
:sad21: I can't say I'll be surprised, but it is going to be the longest driest drought in skating or fannish history.

He could take pity on us and release a hint as to his programs....

TallyT

Record Breaker
Country
Australia

yude

Record Breaker
I saw that - he will certainly be a part of it, helping the distressed is so important to him. I don't know if he'll skate but the Japanese will be thrilled to see him anyway.

Added to COVID-19 related issues, now the floodings have been happening in Kyushu area (Kumamoto again :sad21:) and I think it is really the time for NTV to do charity program. I just hope we won't have big earthquake under the current circumstances while there are small earthquakes almost everyday.

TallyT

Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Added to COVID-19 related issues, now the floodings have been happening in Kyushu area (Kumamoto again :sad21:) and I think it is really the time for NTV to do charity program. I just hope we won't have big earthquake under the current circumstances while there are small earthquakes almost everyday.

They will definitely want Yuzu and Mao then, if they can have them. Both of them are hugely loved due to their work for this sort of thing, even a non-skating appearance would help raise money.

Maria Victoria

Record Breaker

Thank you for sharing. Jordan couldn't pick a better subject, and his caption ("Full arena, empty arena. To a skater bowing at the end of [his/her] program, it makes no difference. We bow to thank not only those before us, but everyone behind us as well: our coaches, our family, our friends and fans watching thousands of miles away, now and forever... ") fits Yuzuru to a T.

Stay safe everyone!

TallyT

Record Breaker
Country
Australia
I miss seeing Yuzu :( It's very sad that we don't have any news about him.

He's very good at the ninja thing - which, for his own sake, is lucky, given how massively idolised he is in Asia. Even ignoring this award crap, we have a good chance of seeing him in August when they are running the 24HR fundraiser in Japan. What we will get is a mystery..