Yuzuru Hanyu: 2019-2021 | Page 51 | Golden Skate

Yuzuru Hanyu: 2019-2021

TallyT

Record Breaker
Country
Australia
He was absolutely and utterly.... Yuzu. What more need we say.

Can I also skite a little and point out that a fancam of one of his practices has already hit 18000 views on youtube?

Nachi

On the Ice
You all cheered well! I just woke up a few minutes ago and waking up to such a beautiful program...already made my day even though it's still dark outside ^^.

sweetener

Rinkside
Yuzu made 109.60 look so effortless! That triple axel was perfection 😍

Here’s to hoping he can pull off another amazing skate tomorrow.

yude

Record Breaker
Tracy's comment on Yuzu after the Men SP event, thank you so much for sharing, dasani :pray:

"He just had such a mind for where he's going, pure focus on that. He comes to the rink, the minute he walks through the door to the ice, it's game on & constantly pushing himself. " /1

Tracy: "(He is) really tearing down any limits, and we talked about fatigue & next technical barrier. It's really such an honour to have somebody like that skate in Canada & a lot of Canadian skaters benefit from his presence, but generally the sport benefits."
/2

Tracy: "This is a guy that believes, he believes in himself and it's about where he is going with the sport he takes it so seriously."
/3

Tracy: "And you think he's got two Olympic titles you'll start seeing signs of fatigue. We saw a little bit of fatigue from Yuzu last year after 2nd Olympic title. This year it's full force, he's as inspired and dedicated as I've ever seen him."
/4

https://twitter.com/dasani2005/status/1187956468236115968

:sad4: :luv17:

TallyT

Record Breaker
Country
Australia
I read somewhere that he received the first +5 GOE jump in the new system, can anyone confirm that? (I don't pay attention to all skaters)