Carreira & Ponomarenko interview. more hiphop, faster music? | Page 2 | Golden Skate

Carreira & Ponomarenko interview. more hiphop, faster music?

dorispulaski

Wicked Yankee Girl
Country
United-States
I have not found one. For the first day of the competition the livestream was reported as being bad or missing entirely.

litenkyckling

Final Flight
C/P were in group 1, so they were before the feed cut out. Here is a link to their RD

I really like this for them, I agree that they suit more high energy music - very fun. She so often reminds me of Tanith Belbin in the way that she brings character and here she really does for some reason.

I'm a big fan of them, so I think that I can be a bit critical because I'm rooting for them to do well y'know? But anyway, yesterday I was unsure about their flamenco. However, upon watching again I do really like it and think it as a lot of potential. I think all it needs is some polish and confidence and perhaps speed in places and it will be a solid programme for them - one they can definitely grow into as the season progresses.

Oddly, she wore a more showy dress for the medal ceremony than she did on the ice? Perhaps there was a problem with it beforehand I'm not sure BUT I do wonder if part of the reason behind her looking oddly under confident was due to this?