Eric Radford and Luis Fenero are married! | Page 2 | Golden Skate

Eric Radford and Luis Fenero are married!

cathlen

Team Gorgeous Cacti!
Record Breaker
Country
Poland
Is there a rule that skaters have to be so gosh darned good looking?

All the best to the happy couple...

Apparently :laugh:

Anyway, congartulations to newlyweds! Happy for them, looks like the wedding was fantastic! All the best for the married couple! :cheer:

cell

On the Ice
How much do weddings like this cost? I don't want to know , probably a crazy amount of money :laugh:

Clairecz

On the Ice
Country
Czech-Republic
A few days ago I was so confused when practically all Canadian skaters started posting photos and videos from Spain :biggrin: and it was for such a great occassion.
Open air weddings look so amazing :love:

Skater Boy

Record Breaker
Yes, Patrick - what the heck???Are those white runners and no tie. Dude the happy couple are in evening wear - tuxes. Not to mention the runners make Patrick look short and and kind of squatty as it cuts him off. Somoene didn't get the fashion message lol. wishing the couple much happiness. It does amaze me how all these skaters can afford to travel so much. But then again most of these skaters are top level skaters.

Ic3Rabbit

Former Elite, now Pro. ⛸️
Record Breaker
Country
Olympics
Yes, Patrick - what the heck???Are those white runners and no tie. Dude the happy couple are in evening wear - tuxes. Not to mention the runners make Patrick look short and and kind of squatty as it cuts him off. Somoene didn't get the fashion message lol. wishing the couple much happiness. It does amaze me how all these skaters can afford to travel so much. But then again most of these skaters are top level skaters.

The couple didn't have a problem with it, so IDK what the big deal is here. :sarcasm:

cell

On the Ice
But then again most of these skaters are top level skaters.

I'm a bit surprised as well.. some of them are top level (i.e Madi And Evan), but even top level skaters don't make much unless they have endorsements...

SarahSynchro

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
Congratulations to Eric and Luis! :cheer:

The guest list is definitely the who’s-who of figure skating A listers. :love:

Listen everyone, we’ve established a long time ago that P Chiddy purchases all his clothes at Marshall’s and Old Navy, competition wear included. It’s cool, let the man wear what he wants to wear. He’s never really struck me as a suit and tie kind of guy, anyway. #Suspenders4Ever ;)

LadyB

Record Breaker
Best wishes for a long and happy life to, without any doubt, the most handsome newly weds on the planet! :cheer:

Spot

On the Ice
Congratulations to them!!! That looked like a lovely wedding, I enjoyed seeing all the skaters' and other guests' photos:)!

Skater Boy

Record Breaker
The couple didn't have a problem with it, so IDK what the big deal is here. :sarcasm:

I was just joking but who knows if the couple or one of the grooms had an issue. Patrick is know for his understated and or underwhelming sense of fashion sometimes. I saw him recently and he was very casually dressed and said he had not done his real estate course as of yet

Ic3Rabbit

Former Elite, now Pro. ⛸️
Record Breaker
Country
Olympics
I was just joking but who knows if the couple or one of the grooms had an issue. Patrick is know for his understated and or underwhelming sense of fashion sometimes. I saw him recently and he was very casually dressed and said he had not done his real estate course as of yet

The couple and many at the wedding know. Leave it alone already.

el henry

Go have some cake. And come back with jollity.
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
This photo was not available at the time of my original post:

Three shots from Madison Chock's IG, including the first one of Luis and Eric with Madi and Evan.

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bz_sajhFr6Z/

The happy couple look wonderful of course, but Madison looks amazing (no surprise) in a red dress that she evidently wore to the wedding.

Beckaboomer

Final Flight
All of the pictures are so lovely, it’s making me a bit envious I’ve never been to a fabulous destination wedding! *sigh* But all best wishes to the happy & handsome couple of course! ;)