Mikhail Kolyada and Daria Beklemisheva get married! | Golden Skate

Mikhail Kolyada and Daria Beklemisheva get married!

Arriba627

TWO-TIME WORLD CHAMPION 🔥
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Oh look at him! He's not too happy, is he?! Congratulations and best wishes to them.

TallyT

Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Heaps of congrats to bride and groom, and don't they both look wonderful!

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Wow! :shocked: :shocked: :shocked:

Did anybody even know they were an item?!

I've just had a quick look through both their Instagram profiles, and in both cases there are no pictures whatsoever of each other! And the last time Daria posted anything on her vKontakte profile was 2 years ago, to mark her 20[SUP]th[/SUP] birthday.

By the way, I've edited the title of the thread, for the simple reason that I came into it thinking that Misha Ge had got married! :eek:: After finding out it wasn't him, I felt it would save any further confusion if Kolyada's surname was added. And since the other half of the partnership is a known skater as well, it seemed right that Daria got equal billing. :agree: :biggrin:

I wish them all the happiness in their future together.

CaroLiza_fan

el henry

Go have some cake. And come back with jollity.
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Congratulations and best wishes for a lifetime of happiness!:hap85:

And thank you Caro_Liza Fan, with just “Misha” I also would have thought that Misha Ge had gotten married;) sad to say, I did not know Dasha.

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Congratulations and best wishes for a lifetime of happiness!:hap85:

And thank you Caro_Liza Fan, with just “Misha” I also would have thought that Misha Ge had gotten married;) sad to say, I did not know Dasha.

You're welcome. At least I'm not the only one that sort of thing happens to! :biggrin: :laugh:

And to be fair, I only came across Daria after she switched to representing Hungary to become one of a long line of partners for Márk Magyar. Reading up about her this morning, she had actually been around for a long time before that, also with quite a few partners. But, with the Russian fields being so stacked, none of those partnerships had come up on my radar.

Does anybody know if Daria is still competing? I know Márk has had at least one more partner since he was with her.

CaroLiza_fan

Skater Boy

Record Breaker
Wonderful news. Misha looks happy. I am not sure it is just the weddings I have seen photos of but it does seem RUssian weddings generally are far more simpler or less sumptuous than most American weddings.

lyverbird1

Final Flight
His smile is absolute gold and makes me feel happy! Congratulations to Mikhail and Daria xxxxxxxx

c3zara

On the Ice
Country
Romania
I knew he was engaged from the ig post where he announced his sp but didn’t know the lucky girl was Daria.
Congratulations! Wishing them all the happiness! ��

Yuzuruu

the silent assassin
Medalist
Congratulations to both of them! They look so happy and lovely :luv17:

Sugarpova

#EmpressAirlines #SinKatsapologist
Record Breaker
Great news!:hap85::hap10:
Finally we wont have to guess who's the lucky gal:laugh:
All the best to the happy couple! Misha looks fab!:luv17: