Best Shoes for Off Ice Training | Golden Skate

Best Shoes for Off Ice Training

Jazzy

Spectator
Hey everybody 👋🏻

I tried searching online for tennis shoes that are especially good for off ice training. And after that i still don‘t have a clue, because all I found was how they performed while running, and I am more interested in finding a good shoe for jumping. So I would like to ask if anybody has a recommendation for a good one, the price range does not matter, it just should work for some off ice training.

Thanks in advance,
Jazzy

Ducky

On the Ice
Hey everybody ����

I tried searching online for tennis shoes that are especially good for off ice training. And after that i still don‘t have a clue, because all I found was how they performed while running, and I am more interested in finding a good shoe for jumping. So I would like to ask if anybody has a recommendation for a good one, the price range does not matter, it just should work for some off ice training.

Thanks in advance,
Jazzy

Just go with sneakers that are meant for crosstraining if you don't want to get a running shoe.

jf12

Final Flight
Hey everybody 👋🏻

Thanks in advance,
Jazzy

Shoes for any sport except running will work. Running shoes cushion front to back movements and have zero support for lateral movements, almost all jump landings and off ice workouts include a lot of these, where you could completely roll your ankle. Cross training, soccer, and basketball shoes are all good.

vlaurend

Final Flight
Shoes for any sport except running will work. Running shoes cushion front to back movements and have zero support for lateral movements, almost all jump landings and off ice workouts include a lot of these, where you could completely roll your ankle. Cross training, soccer, and basketball shoes are all good.

I love my Team Jordan basketball shoes for off-ice jumping. I used to play basketball in high school, and when I thought about how basketball shoes are used it just made sense. If you are a woman and don't have particularly large feet, you will find the best basketball shoes for the price in the boys'/juniors section.