My 5 seconds of fame | Golden Skate

My 5 seconds of fame

CoyoteChris

Record Breaker
Guess who made the latest issue of "Skating" magazine?
Gracie and ME!
OK, fame gone....:laugh:

Scout

Final Flight
Very cool! But if everyone gets 15 minutes of fame, you've got another 14 minutes and 55 seconds coming your way! ;)

CoyoteChris

Record Breaker
Very cool! But if everyone gets 15 minutes of fame, you've got another 14 minutes and 55 seconds coming your way! ;)

No, I dont deserve anything. Brent emailed me while I was on a vacation and asked me to come up with something and he was asking lots of other folks too. So I thought about what giving to my sports meant to me, especially skating and aircraft racing. Its kind of like giving to animal shelters so you can look yourself in the mirror at night. I did my job.:agree: And I feel good. But I also thought about the selfish pleasure of getting to hold Gracie and Mirai, and Ashley and Tim and Ting, and Jason, Agnes, Hannah, Mariah, Morgan and Amber, Lynn and Logan,Mia and Alex, Zach and Maddie, Polina. And tell them what they mean to me. Now if there were just a Japanese FOFS! :love:

mrrice

Record Breaker
Wow......That's a great picture. You both look so happy and I love that. When was this taken if you don't mind me asking.

CoyoteChris

Record Breaker
Wow......That's a great picture. You both look so happy and I love that. When we this taken if you don't mind me asking.

IIRC that was SkateAmerica Milwaukee. 2015. Mrs. P talked me into going. Actually I would go again in a heartbeat to that section of town/waterfront. Very nice for a city.....

NanaPat

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
I want to see you (Chris) photoshopped into the second picture (the one with a lot of skaters in traditional Japanese dress.)

hanyuufan5

✨**:。*
Medalist
Looool, I saw that and ran over to my friend and said, "Look, that's CoyoteChris from the forums!!!" Congratulations!

CoyoteChris

Record Breaker
Maybe Mariah can get me some autographs?
WE WANT YOU!
WE WANT YOU!
WE WANT YOU IN THE NAVY!

Arriba627

TWO-TIME WORLD CHAMPION 🔥
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Guess who made the latest issue of "Skating" magazine?
Gracie and ME!
OK, fame gone....:laugh:
Ok, that is the face of a happy figure skating fan! I was so surprised when I opened up my latest SKATING, and there you were!...Yep, Skate America Milwaukee was a great event. I remember especially enjoying the men and the pairs!

solar

I got cat class and I got cat style
Medalist
Country
United-States
Got your email Chris! So cool you got a spot in Skating magazine :) Congrats!

CoyoteChris

Record Breaker
Got your email Chris! So cool you got a spot in Skating magazine :) Congrats!

Solar! Hope your parents are well and doing fine.
I need an exciting Japanese name I can spell and pronounce for my new Honda.....It has to mean a fast beautiful woman capable of great kindness and sensitivity yet having a sinister side to all that challange her! :biggrin: