Well-balanced program | Golden Skate

Well-balanced program

Sophie-Anna

Medalist
Hi,
I'm trying to find the documents (ISU Communication) that are published every year by ISU for both figure skating and ice dancing. They are called something like well-balanced program requirements (or very similar) and basically you can find the requirement for a program content for ISU competitions (e.g. for ladies SP it's a combination, one axel, one other jump, three spins, step sequence, for junior ladies there is different jump required every year...). I'm sure many of you know what I mean but when I was trying to find it on ISU website (for 2019-2020) I only found the requirements for synchronized skating. Could someone post the link here, if you know where to find it? I must be looking wrong but I couldn't find it.

I find it easier to go through USFSA or Skate Canada for this than to deal with the ISU ...

So true. I think it is because the official ISU Communications are communications from the ISU to its member federations, not necessarily to the general public. Then it is the responsibility of the member federations to clue in their coaches, officials, member clubs and interested individuals.