2019-20 European Ladies’ Figure Skating | Page 15 | Golden Skate

2019-20 European Ladies’ Figure Skating

flanker

Record Breaker
Country
Czech-Republic
Full competitive results for Regina Schermann (Hungary) added to wiki:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Regina_Schermann

Little tricky this time because of the Four National Championships, that has pages for particular seasons, but not for the competition itself. Also wiki is not perfectly fine with both national and international character of this competition. Other editores rather ignore it :)

Bluediamonds09

Medalist
Still hoping and wishing for the best for Alessia Tornaghi and Loena Hendrickx and Maia Mazzara. I want European championships to be interesting! I think Emmi Peltonen is a lost cause (girl can’t skate clean to save her life) and the Russian skater who switched to Belarus isn’t ready yet, and the Russian skater who switched to Ukraine has too much bad blood surrounding her career. So as much as it hurts I have to forget about them being stars.

sparklestan

On the Ice
Still hoping and wishing for the best for Alessia Tornaghi and Loena Hendrickx and Maia Mazzara. I want European championships to be interesting! I think Emmi Peltonen is a lost cause (girl can’t skate clean to save her life) and the Russian skater who switched to Belarus isn’t ready yet, and the Russian skater who switched to Ukraine has too much bad blood surrounding her career. So as much as it hurts I have to forget about them being stars.
Nastya Shabotova, the Russian girl now skating for Ukraine, has a 3A so I wouldn’t consider her a lost cause. It is a shame about the insta live, because I think she has a lot of potential. Hopefully people understand that she is just a kid who made a silly mistake and don’t hold it against her.

Tolstoj

Record Breaker

Emmi Peltonen has the best skating skills and performance tho, she just needs to train the full program more i think, the free in particular i wonder how many times she trains it from start to finish with the jumps. Even the other finnish girl Linnea Ceder has great basis i think and a great coach, she made some big improvements this season.

As for the rest i mean Alexia Paganini, Ekaterina Ryabova and Kurakova will stay in the mix for a while. They have the 3-3, solid basis and they are fairly consistent.

From the juniors Milana Ramashova was great at Junior Worlds this season.

Bluediamonds09

Medalist
Is Anna Kuzmenko still injured? Please please don’t let it be so! There are no promising French ladies skaters that the judges can latch onto. I think Maia Mazzara has a chance and can improve though.