Who's excited for Europeans? | Page 6 | Golden Skate

Who's excited for Europeans?

Status
Not open for further replies.

lariko

Medalist
Country
Canada
Hmm, I predicted Kevin in first and he's going to finish...twenty-sixth. Have to check the predictions game rules to see how many points I'll get for that.:laugh:

Hope you are kidding, because if Kevin doesn’t win, it means the worst, it means my mom was right! :palmf:

YuBluByMe

May Rika spin her hair into GOLD….in 2026.
Final Flight
Hope you are kidding, because if Kevin doesn’t win, it means the worst, it means my mom was right! :palmf:

I hope you are prepared for your mom’s world-class trash talking.

lariko

Medalist
Country
Canada
Nope, not kidding...I didn’t think I could be surprised by anything in gentlemen skating, but I am speechless...

at least there were more pleasant surprises. Brezina’s amazing skate... a bit said they called ur on Aliev, the program looked beautiful. And, wow, that’s a big start for Danielyan.... and Grassl’s spins are still a wonder.

Gourlie

On the Ice
Country
Czech-Republic
Oh my gosh!

Still stunned from what happened in Graz this afternoon. My biggest favourite for replacing Javi on the throne after his really long reign, Kevin, experienced the most disastrous performance of his career, I’m not affraid to say. :sad4: Maybe the cause was the affair of his coaches or he just felt great chance to win and get nervous. I hope he’ll recover from this soon.

My countryman Michal was another big surprise today :clap:, but I'm worried about him tomorrow. In my memories are too many his wasted free skates. I hope he’ll surprise me tomorrow again.:pray:

sailormoon

On the Ice
Country
Japan
The venue was moved from the largest arena in the city to a new temporary arena 14 kilometers from the city center because the local hockey team occupies the main arena during the Euro. Trusova looks sad standing in front of the makeshift tent along with her coaching team. Inside the tent in Graz is very warm and the ice, as the skaters themselves note, is of good quality.

https://sport24.ru/news/other/2020-...ostornaya-shcherbakova---foto-video-instagram

elektra blue

mother of skaters
Record Breaker
Country
Italy
Ciao Elektra :)

I'm as well looking forward to the italian duel between Daniel and Matteo.
They are very leveled and it could be interesting

ciao McBibus

it looks like there won't be any duel after all :(

Euros? What Euros? I don't know what are you talking about.. there are no Euros this year.

that's what happened! a collective nightmare. i take this explanation

lariko

Medalist
Country
Canada
I will attempt to watch ice dance tomorrow, at least the last couple of groups, to see who are lead skaters in that discipline.

TontoK

Hot Tonto
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Europeans was VERY exciting today. Those who were suggesting just a few pages back that this competition is barely worth watching, you might have changed your mind had you watched today!

Just catching up with this event after the fact.

This serves as a wake-up for many of us... and I definitely include myself in this... who mentally award medals and placements before competitions are held.

While I'm disappointed in some performances, I am OVER THE MOON about my cactus winning himself this small gold medal. Let's go! Win the big gold medal!

GS Forum Staff

Record Breaker
Everyone has had the opportunity to comment on “Who’s Excited for Europeans”.

Now that the competition has started, if you would like to comment in “The Edge” on a segment once it is finished, please go to the appropriate “Recap” thread, where you will also find quotes from the skaters and recaps of the day’s events.

Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.