Natalie Taschlerova & Filip Taschler | Page 2 | Golden Skate

Natalie Taschlerova & Filip Taschler

Clairecz

On the Ice
Country
Czech-Republic
When I was searching for a link to four nation championship on the page of Czech skating union I found a document with a list of skaters who have fullfilled the TES minimum for various competitions and I read that Natalie and Filip have TES minimum for *senior* EC and WC :eek: Apparently they competed at Andorra Open in November in seniors and got the scores. Here are the results: https://www.faeg.ad/open-2019/Open_Andorra_2019/CAT232RS.HTM
I don't know if they will indeed go to EC and WC but why would they do it otherwise? And Czech Republic doesn't have any senior ice dance teams so...

flanker

Record Breaker
Country
Czech-Republic
When I was searching for a link to four nation championship on the page of Czech skating union I found a document with a list of skaters who have fullfilled the TES minimum for various competitions and I read that Natalie and Filip have TES minimum for *senior* EC and WC :eek: Apparently they competed at Andorra Open in November in seniors and got the scores. Here are the results: https://www.faeg.ad/open-2019/Open_Andorra_2019/CAT232RS.HTM
I don't know if they will indeed go to EC and WC but why would they do it otherwise? And Czech Republic doesn't have any senior ice dance teams so...

It would be great to see them at least at Europeans. Don't know about the worlds, it is close to junior worlds but I would like if they would manage to do both. Though, I remember on last worlds czech TV commentator Langer slightly criticized the skaters who did "all" (both senior and junior competitions like Alexandra Feigin), I wonder if he would make such comments about Natálie and Filip if it would be the same case :)

flanker

Record Breaker
Country
Czech-Republic
Finally I can congratulate to Taschlers for their European championships debut :agree:
(And I also was able to edit the results).

flanker

Record Breaker
Country
Czech-Republic
I've added detailed results on their wiki pages, that was a hell of a work. That's what you do when you're bored during epidemic :biggrin:

Colonel Green

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
I've added detailed results on their wiki pages, that was a hell of a work. That's what you do when you're bored during epidemic :biggrin:
I'm in the process of updating all the competitors' entries for Junior Worlds. Partway through the dancers. Then I have to go back and do Euros and the Youth Olympics, which I mostly didn't do at the time due to how much stuff was happening.

dorispulaski

Wicked Yankee Girl
Country
United-States
Yes, I have been updating fan fests like mad.

Several problems:

YouTube links disappearances

USFSA has dropped or lost a lot of data prior to 2006 or so when they "updated" their website.

Not as severe, but the ISU redid their website.

I still have to fix links on all fan Fests.

The German Fed has never gone to the secure version of links,

and so on.

flanker

Record Breaker
Country
Czech-Republic
Agreed. E.g. in this case, several links to results in the first comment didn't work anymore (precisely some of the german competitions), fortunately I've found other ones and edited it.

dorispulaski

Wicked Yankee Girl
Country
United-States
Yes, you can override your browser's objection to the non-security of those Gefman links, but is better not to. Mostly, I try to get a wayback machine link for them, when I have time, like now.

Gourlie

On the Ice
Country
Czech-Republic
So happy for our country mates who have just won Nebelhorn Trophy with personal best score! :yahoo:I like their FD this season espacially.

gsk8

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Hi all!

I sent a PM out a few days ago regarding the Video Project. If you are interested in doing this team (or anyone else), shoot me a PM! :)

Colonel Green

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
Are there any Czech-language biographical pieces on the Taschlers? I’m planning on upgrading their Wikipedia entries (which don’t currently have anything beyond stats, etc.).

flanker

Record Breaker
Country
Czech-Republic
Are there any Czech-language biographical pieces on the Taschlers? I’m planning on upgrading their Wikipedia entries (which don’t currently have anything beyond stats, etc.).
Hardly anything more than what is written at the czech skating union page:
Which is already translated in the first post.