Jelizaveta Zukova & Martin Bidar | Golden Skate

Jelizaveta Zukova & Martin Bidar

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Jelizaveta Zukova (also known as Elizaveta Zhuk) was born 2 November 2003 in Ekaterinburg, Russia. Martin Bidar was born 24 February 1999, in Ceske Budejovice, Czech Republic.

Zukova & Bidar have been skating together since spring 2019, representing the Czech Republic. They train in Prague, Czech Republic, and Moscow, Russia, with their coaches Dmitri Savin, Petr Bidar, and Vladislav Zhovnirski.

The team took part in their first ISU competition at 2020 Nebelhorn Trophy, where they finished fourth. They placed 15th at their Worlds debut in 2021, earning a spot for the Czech Republic at the 2022 Winter Olympics.

The team's ISU Bio:
http://www.isuresults.com/bios/isufs00109976.htm

Rinkresults
Jelizaveta: http://www.rinkresults.com/skater?skater_id=39185
Martin: http://www.rinkresults.com/skater?skater_id=2775

Zukova formerly skated with Egor Britkov:
(https://www.goldenskate.com/forum/showthread.php?63484-Elizaveta-Zhuk-amp-Egor-Britkov)

ISU Biography of Jelizaveta with her previous partner Egor Britkov:
http://www.isuresults.com/bios/isufs00102329.htm

And before that, with Radek Jakubka
https://www.goldenskate.com/forum/threads/anna-duskova-radek-jakubka.64549/

Bidar formerly skated with Anna Duskova.
https://www.goldenskate.com/forum/showthread.php?564

ISU Biography of Martin Bidar with his previous partner Anna Duskova (- 2016 Junior World Champions):
http://www.isuresults.com/bios/isufs00014532.htm

Instagram:
https://www.instagram.com/_liza_zhuk_/
https://www.instagram.com/martinbidar13/

Score​
Event​
Personal Best Total Score
159.73​
ISU European Championships 2022
Personal Best Score Short Program
60.88​
ISU CS Warsaw Cup 2021
Personal Best Score Free Skating
105.33​
ISU European Championships 2022

PROGRAMS

2021-22
SP: "Boom Boom" by 2WEI, Jon, Bri Bryant
FS: "So Far" by Olafur Arnalds, Arnor Dan

2021 Finlandia Trophy
FS: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=bq2adJ05Oe4

2020-21
SP: "Prologue from West Side Story" by Leonard Bernstein
FS: "Ave Maria" by Franz Schubert, performed by Sarah Connor, arranged by Rob Tyger, Kay Denar

2020 Nebelhorn Trophy
SP: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=vkiVaGWlNVc
FS: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=5-OSeqJEL1o

2020 Czech Test Skate

2019-20
SP: "Prologue from West Side Story" by Leonard Bernstein

2019 Mid Atlantic's
SP: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=2OIglMkxOk4

Competitive History

CompetitionShort ProgramSP
Place
Free skatingFS
Place
Total
Score
Final
Place
2021/2022
European Championship 202254.4015105.3310159.7312
Warsaw Cup 202160.88896.2512157.1312
UKR Autumn Talents Cup 202146.96191.441138.401
Finlandia Trophy 202148.36993.9010142.269
2020/2021
World Championship 202154.3016102.9915157.2915
Challenge Cup 202154.135108.984163.114
Four Nationals Championship 202155.83187.671143.501
Nebelhorn Trophy 202051.20591.834143.034

Last edited by a moderator:

Lachinka

Spectator
I hope rusfed seals their partnership and gives them green light. They are so cute together, both young, talented, determined. Figure skating God, are you there?

- - - Updated - - -

Also, thanks for creating the thread :luv17::luv17:

Lachinka

Spectator
I know its bit of an off-topic, but I just asked Martin why he is no longer with Hanna. He said that she is probably done with skating and their expectations and ambitions were just different. So that's it. No misinformation, no blurry speculations. Fact.

paji15

On the Ice
Why do we need to make up that Hanna had an injury? It is quite possible that Martin didn’t see the progress he expected so he dumped her. If he could dump Anna, I am not surprised that he wouldn’t be happy with Hanna’s skating.

He did. He was not happy with Anna did not want to go abroad (even though there was a good reason for that - her final exams ‘maturita’) so he dumped her.

I said injured bc don't know if team Mozer would just stop them in training and say "wait, Martin can you try with Liza please?". So to me it seems like he was ther without partner. So they either split before or injury was what come into my mind.

Also I don't know why you are this rude on him. Anna was in last grade of high school. In that year it's possible to be away a lot. Most of the year you are only recapitulate maturita stuffs and care about your main subject anyway. Everyone from sport was telling her this. He wanted it half half but at least a little step forward more time abroad because it was moving them forward a lot. He even was willing to wait a year till she finish it, but she told him in second sentence that she maybe wanna go study medicine, which mean again - almost no time abroad and all training sessions based on her school schedule. I don't think it's the much incomprehensible that he wanted to be in Canada more. It was unevitable step anyway because conditions in czech are not the best, also they need to grow, they were suposed to be elite team. Another problem was that he told their coach he wanna move away from Anna's parents house. Which I think is understabable for 19yo guy. But instead she support him and help him to find sport dormitory athletes here normaly have, she called her parents and told them he has a problem with them. They they send a letter and it was done. It was their common fault, also they coach who has very good relationships with her parents and her parents.

Everyone think if it was just up to them, they will be able to solve it. At the olympic, they were together all the time and were really happy. Anna even now was suddenly willing to go for 6 weeks to Canada with her new partner during summer. So it was a bit pitty. Who know how it will look as she really is going to Uni, maybe it will work, maybe she will decide for either of the options. But they seems to be still friends, or ok together because they are constantly sharing old pictures and memories and liking each others pics. Anna is even liking pictures of his new partners. So I think it's totally unfair to blaiming him like this and making him unloyal guy.

paji15

On the Ice
I saw the IG video and Martin sounded very excited about his partnership with Liza, he had a little spark in his eyes :luv17: And also the tone of his voice, I almost felt like this could be a beginning of something more than just a team :eek:::laugh:
Their personalities seem to match perfectly, both young, talented, determined. I just hope and pray rusfed releases her...

Yea right? To me it also seems like they are match perfectly as personalities, especially when you consider how short time they are together. They definitelly fit together better than him with Hanna before. Which can be also bc of big language barrier, Liza seems to speak english? Idk if Martin speak Russian, but if so then it's gonna be only 2nd foreign language and it's not so good usually.

Btw He had this face when he was answering question if they are dating with Anna once and said sth like "let's not push us into it before it happen". :laugh: To me it also seems like they potencialy might be sth out of skating lol. But I though I'm just crazy. Also Liza didn't have any idea what he is saying but checking him a bit and react when he said words like "Liza, Mozer", stuffs she undersnad. It was cute. :laugh: I hope they will released full interview with them soon as they said (and didn't do :palmf: same with Anna and her partner and other videos). So let's pray Russians wil released her and they can start skate!

Another Btw. I don't get how they were with Misha in Russian, then in Italy on training camp. And now they went to LA so he made them a program? And what they were doing in test skates if he were doing them free only now? :laugh:

I know its bit of an off-topic, but I just asked Martin why he is no longer with Hanna. He said that she is probably done with skating and their expectations and ambitions were just different. So that's it. No misinformation, no blurry speculations. Fact.

Not of topic at all! Thanks for clarification! :)

coldblueeyes

Record Breaker
Country
Brazil
It's clear that some people have an agenda when talking about Martin - I mean, people make mistakes, partnerships end. It's clear he and Anna had different objectives at the time. Maybe they'd have aligned at some point, maybe not. Both have their own partners now, and they look to compete. Better for the Czech Republic to have more skaters defending their colors.

flanker

Record Breaker
Country
Czech-Republic
I saw the IG video and Martin sounded very excited about his partnership with Liza, he had a little spark in his eyes :luv17: And also the tone of his voice, I almost felt like this could be a beginning of something more than just a team :eek:::laugh:
Their personalities seem to match perfectly, both young, talented, determined. I just hope and pray rusfed releases her...

I hope you're right, otherwise with this tempo of changing partners Martin will be soon known as king Henry VIII.

paji15

On the Ice
I hope you're right, otherwise with this tempo of changing partners Martin will be soon known as king Henry VIII.

Hi flanker! Nice to see you here too! :luv17:

I think it depends a lot on wheather Liza will be released or not. And they struggle with finding a partner for him before for a long time, there is no girl in CZE and Osipova wasn't released, so they may try even when he and Hanna wasn't so similar personalities? :think: Hope Rus Fed will make it real. They seems good match and Liza struggled with partners already enough too. She deserve stable partner.

hanca

Record Breaker

Or like Krasnopolski from Israel. Or Bobrov from Russia. Both of them, every year a new partner.

Lachinka

Spectator
Yea right? To me it also seems like they are match perfectly as personalities, especially when you consider how short time they are together. They definitelly fit together better than him with Hanna before. Which can be also bc of big language barrier, Liza seems to speak english? Idk if Martin speak Russian, but if so then it's gonna be only 2nd foreign language and it's not so good usually.

Btw He had this face when he was answering question if they are dating with Anna once and said sth like "let's not push us into it before it happen". :laugh: To me it also seems like they potencialy might be sth out of skating lol. But I though I'm just crazy. Also Liza didn't have any idea what he is saying but checking him a bit and react when he said words like "Liza, Mozer", stuffs she undersnad. It was cute. :laugh: I hope they will released full interview with them soon as they said (and didn't do :palmf: same with Anna and her partner and other videos). So let's pray Russians wil released her and they can start skate!

Another Btw. I don't get how they were with Misha in Russian, then in Italy on training camp. And now they went to LA so he made them a program? And what they were doing in test skates if he were doing them free only now? :laugh:

Not of topic at all! Thanks for clarification! :)

Martin does speak Russian, dont worry.

I was surprised by the number of their base changes. They are switching from camp to camp, Russia half the summer, Italy, now CA... Are you sure they are not participating in Amazing race? It would fit haha.

Lachinka

Spectator
It's clear that some people have an agenda when talking about Martin - I mean, people make mistakes, partnerships end. It's clear he and Anna had different objectives at the time. Maybe they'd have aligned at some point, maybe not. Both have their own partners now, and they look to compete. Better for the Czech Republic to have more skaters defending their colors.

I have absolutely no idea why anyone could be so negative towards Martin... I mean he did nothing wrong, he just wanted to grow, to move forward and he understands very well that abroad its more likely to learn something that can actually help. CZE is not very famous for marvellous coaches. Anyway, they (Anna and Martin) just wanted to go different ways and so they did and everything is okay now. Anna has her home base partner and Martin is abroad and appearently having the time of his life.

LadyB

Record Breaker
I was surprised by the number of their base changes. They are switching from camp to camp, Russia half the summer, Italy, now CA... Are you sure they are not participating in Amazing race? It would fit haha.

Yeah, Nina Mozer has her fingers in pies all over the shop. I like that approach, sample different influences, while at the same time passing on knowledge to skaters in other countries. Misha Ge gets more and more involved with Mozer Team, I like it. :agree:

Lachinka

Spectator
Yeah, Nina Mozer has her fingers in pies all over the shop. I like that approach, sample different influences, while at the same time passing on knowledge to skaters in other countries. Misha Ge gets more and more involved with Mozer Team, I like it. :agree:

I think its very beneficial for Martin. He is growing into a reliable, skilled partner and soon he will be coveted by many.
Besides, he reminds of Max Trankov a bit.. A lot. His figure, posture, facial hair, hair... World of figure skating is in need of a new Maxon :laugh:

paji15

On the Ice
Martin does speak Russian, dont worry.

He does? I wasn't sure because I hear while he start with Hanna that someone from Czech Fed said they have language barrier. Good then. But Liza also seems using English more than other Russian girls.

Right? They are everywhere :laugh: sometime also stop in Prague for a day or two :laugh: But mostly it was camp in Russia and then seems like official camp in team Mozer in Italy, or elites were there too. Now LA. And they are apparently so much fun, making pictures etc. Good way to start partnership. Really hope everything will be official soon.

I think its very beneficial for Martin. He is growing into a reliable, skilled partner and soon he will be coveted by many.
Besides, he reminds of Max Trankov a bit.. A lot. His figure, posture, facial hair, hair... World of figure skating is in need of a new Maxon :laugh:

Oh my godness I love Max and Tatiana!!! I never see Max in him so far but I like him now even more. But when I'm thinking about it now, yea they have quite similar posture. :laugh: Liza is also blondie. Only Tati and Max has bigger height difference. Martin really need Liza will stop grow. :laugh:

Lachinka

Spectator
He does? I wasn't sure because I hear while he start with Hanna that someone from Czech Fed said they have language barrier. Good then. But Liza also seems using English more than other Russian girls.

Right? They are everywhere :laugh: sometime also stop in Prague for a day or two :laugh: But mostly it was camp in Russia and then seems like official camp in team Mozer in Italy, or elites were there too. Now LA. And they are apparently so much fun, making pictures etc. Good way to start partnership. Really hope everything will be official soon.

Oh my godness I love Max and Tatiana!!! I never see Max in him so far but I like him now even more. But when I'm thinking about it now, yea they have quite similar posture. :laugh: Liza is also blondie. Only Tati and Max has bigger height difference. Martin really need Liza will stop grow. :laugh:

He was studying Russian at school, now he's been surrounded by russian speaking world quite a lot, so I hope the barrier is gone. Except, to learn to speak russian is easy for slavic nations, so I think its gonna be okay. Hanna was from Belarus, but I have no idea which language were they using for their communication, im sure Hanna knew Russian too.

God, a Tati and Max lover, no way! Yaaay, jackpot :laugh:
He reminds me of Maxon so much! Especially at the czech test skates, I had a feeling im looking at young Max again. By hook or by crook, I wish him a Max career, long and fruitful!

hanca

Record Breaker
He was studying Russian at school, now he's been surrounded by russian speaking world quite a lot, so I hope the barrier is gone. Except, to learn to speak russian is easy for slavic nations, so I think its gonna be okay.
As easy as for you to learn Czech? Maybe you should try to learn Czech, before making statements how easy is it for someone from Slavic nations to learn a new slavic language.

Lachinka

Spectator
As easy as for you to learn Czech? Maybe you should try to learn Czech, before making statements how easy is it for someone from Slavic nations to learn a new slavic language.

Why are you being so offensive? :scratch2: They are from the same linguistic family, so its far more easier for a slavic language user not to step outside of the family. I guess chinese or other asian speakers struggle a bit more than a slavic one.

We have drifted a bit away from Martin and Liza. :roll9:

(Besides, I am fluent in both Russian and Czech, so i know pretty well how difficult is to learn these languages :))

paji15

On the Ice
He was studying Russian at school, now he's been surrounded by russian speaking world quite a lot, so I hope the barrier is gone. Except, to learn to speak russian is easy for slavic nations, so I think its gonna be okay. Hanna was from Belarus, but I have no idea which language were they using for their communication, im sure Hanna knew Russian too.

God, a Tati and Max lover, no way! Yaaay, jackpot :laugh:
He reminds me of Maxon so much! Especially at the czech test skates, I had a feeling im looking at young Max again. By hook or by crook, I wish him a Max career, long and fruitful!

I was expecting he was studing Russian, but I'm from CZE and not much older than him so I know how it mostly looks. You are studing it usually on high school, but he wasn't there full time, also didn't really have time to study. It's second language, so people are usually not that excellent. Plus with Anna, they were training in Czech and in Canada, so not Russian environmnent. But as he was already last year in Russia and skate with Hanna, his Russian is probably already very good. :) You right. Idk which language they are using, but it seems like they are comunicating well, so it doesn't matter. :)

Yea I love them so much!! I saw them once in show after Sochi, they are really excelent. There is no one close to them now as Alyona and Bruno retired. They were not just good technicians but also very good artists, in their interpretation it was always also a little dance. Not like dancers but it wasn't cold.

You right, now when I'm thinking about it he has features like Max a lot, especially now when he already matured a bit! And he has big potencial to be good guy in pairs. And he also seems to have quite close personality as Max. So far maybe shy before cameras a bit but seems to be all fun. :laugh: (Also is willing to make photos of his partner everywhere :D)

paji15

On the Ice

I don't know why you are imidiatelly ofensive without any reason? Everyone is saying that and she was nice. Mine second language is French so I don't have personal experience, but even I can understand sometime a bit Russian, not written but speaken so, which is not possible with for example French or German. Both my siblings are studying Russian and they are both saying it's easy. My brother is struggling with english as his first languae a lot but Russian he likes. Everyone I know, my clasmates from highschool who had Russian or other friends, are saying that once you learn azbuka it's easy. :) Plus it's a bit of topic.