Tennell withdraws from Autumn Classic; Chen in | Golden Skate

Tennell withdraws from Autumn Classic; Chen in

gsk8

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
No other news yet, but she also skipped Dupage Open.

andromache

Record Breaker
This is such a bummer! I really like Bradie, and she seems to thrive on competing early + often in the season. I hope she recovers in time for Skate America.

mrrice

Record Breaker
Is she injured? I was really looking forward to seeing how she looked after spending time Mishin.

iluvtodd

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Hope Bradie will be OK in time for Skate America.

Karen was wonderful @ the Philadelphia International Summer Competition (formerly known as "Liberty"). Hope she continues in that direction!

Skater Boy

Record Breaker
Do we know why Bradie dropped out? The ladies are bringing it. Liu, Karen, Mariah, Bradie, Hanna, and let's not forget those coming back like Polina and Gracie. Is it possible since we haven't seen a lot of Gracie that she is getting ready to take back her national title? I mean she has had over a year planning this come back. She seems to still have her performing skills.

theflutzdetector

Spectator
If you go check out @itscoachvincent on instagram, he's posting all kinds of videos about Gracie, including 3-3's, triples, double axel combinations, and even a triple axel on a harness. Our queen is returning.

el henry

Go have some cake. And come back with jollity.
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I hope Bradie is OK.

Karen was indeed “on” at the Philadelphia competition, hope she keeps that spark for the US Classic (especially since she should now be in classes at Cornell). :agree: