2019 JGP Chelyabinsk: Predictions Game Round 4 Chat | Page 2 | Golden Skate

2019 JGP Chelyabinsk: Predictions Game Round 4 Chat

cathlen

Team Gorgeous Cacti!
Record Breaker
Country
Poland
I put my predictions and then the system must have got crazy because I don't see my name on the list of the posters who submitted their answers :( :( :(

Tough luck :console:

Anyway, I put the scores for PAIRS in scoresheet: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...s7RJyCLAC5K3H5I1HlinKcEY9c/edit#gid=365781260
Let me know if there are any mistakes, or if your spelling was wrong, and hence lower score than you should have.

GOLD medalists with 70 points: Yuzuruu, sunnystars, LadyB, Chameleon and Carolowa! :hap10:
SILVER medalists with 60 points: Artemisa289, StitchMonkey and Colonel Green!

Bronze medalists are waaay to many! But congrats to them anyway :) The 50 points score dominated the game.
Special mention for readernick who resubimitted prediction and got lower score for them :console:, but would have been silver medalist otherwise!

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
I got the lowest score :laugh15:

I'm an idiot. I just went in to check how I did, because I thought "well, I'm bound to be pretty low too". And it was only when I couldn't find my name that I remembered that I haven't been playing! :p :laugh:

CaroLiza_fan

invisiblespiral

Record Breaker
Ladies' scores are done! Lots of high scores this round. :)

Gold: denise3lz, SnowWhite, sunnystars, Nitri, sweetice, itofan, and Pantsu, with 75 points! :eeking: :yahoo:
Silver: invisiblespiral, purplecat, and Sherlock Marple, with 70 points! :hap57:
Bronze: IndiaP12, anni234, MrECartman, and Baron Vladmir, with 65 points! :cheer2:

Scores will be in the spreadshoot soon. PM me if you think your score is wrong, and I'll fix it.

readernick

Medalist
Tough luck :console:

Anyway, I put the scores for PAIRS in scoresheet: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...s7RJyCLAC5K3H5I1HlinKcEY9c/edit#gid=365781260
Let me know if there are any mistakes, or if your spelling was wrong, and hence lower score than you should have.

GOLD medalists with 70 points: Yuzuruu, sunnystars, LadyB, Chameleon and Carolowa! :hap10:
SILVER medalists with 60 points: Artemisa289 and Colonel Green!

Bronze medalists are waaay to many! But congrats to them anyway :) The 50 points score dominated the game.
Special mention for readernick who resubimitted prediction and got lower score for them :console:, but would have been silver medalist otherwise!

Haha! I guess I shouldn't think too much! Lesson learned. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

lady_bee

Medalist
I just realized I put men's prediction on Ladies', and ladies on men's. How stupid I am:hslap:

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
I just realized I put men's prediction on Ladies', and ladies on men's. How stupid I am:hslap:

When I was re-scoring the first 3 rounds to find out what was wrong with the scoresheet, I spotted that somebody else had made the same mistake in an earlier round. So I swapped them around myself, so that they wouldn't miss out through a simple slip-up. But, as it turned out, this particular player subsequently re-submitted their predictions, and got them the correct way round that time.

So, I hope the singles scorers this week will do the same with you.

The way to remember it is that the categories are in alphabetical order apart from Dance, which is at the end so that it appears beside the other partnership category.

EDIT: Oh, I should have mentioned earlier that the problems in the scoresheet have now been sorted out, and it can be viewed here:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/14Bg7X9i840r8UPvmos7RJyCLAC5K3H5I1HlinKcEY9c/edit?usp=sharing

CaroLiza_fan

elektra blue

mother of skaters
Record Breaker
Country
Italy
I'm an idiot. I just went in to check how I did, because I thought "well, I'm bound to be pretty low too". And it was only when I couldn't find my name that I remembered that I haven't been playing! :p :laugh:

CaroLiza_fan
:biggrin::ghug:

SILVER medalists with 60 points: Artemisa289 and Colonel Green!

wow i got a medal where i wasn't expecting one :biggrin: bronze is still a nice color and usually flatters me, so yay me!:yahoo:

in ladies i feel like one of the russian B tiers girls, 60 is very good score anywere, but here wasn't enough :laugh:

LadyB

Record Breaker
Ice Dance scores are ready!

Gold with 70 points: Colonel Green :bow:

Silver with 60 points: sunnystars, Shakuhachi, sweetice, MrECartman, Koatterce, lutz. :rock:

Bronze with 55 points: NoNameFace, sisy, Spirals for Miles, Roy Three, elektra blue, Nirti, LaArdilla, GoneWithTheWind, Artemisa289, anni234, StepSequence4. :2thumbs:

Congrats to all our medalists!
Scores will be put in the scoresheet asap. Any queries, please PM me, cheers!

And I bagged myself a gold in Pairs!!!

NoNameFace

GS given name - Beatrice
Record Breaker
Apologies guys, men's scores will be put today, later on - I got caught up with gifts' preparation for Nepela and got a bit of runny nose today :(