Diana Mukhametzianova & Ilya Mironov | Page 2 | Golden Skate

Diana Mukhametzianova & Ilya Mironov

Gourlie

On the Ice
Country
Czech-Republic
The season is over now and I just want to say: Thank you, Diana and Ilya, for your performances with three different programs, always finished on the podium (except Junior Nationals). For me, you are the most remarkable junior pair to watch. Can’t wait to see you skating next season.:thank:

eterislouisvuitton

On the Ice
Rumor has it that they have split up :(

It is not so shocking, if true, as Diana has been going through puberty and some of their issues seemed a bit chronic. I am so sad that their last competition was last place at Russian nationals, with major errors, a result and performance that does not at all symbolize the dynamic and powerful skating that they showed throughout their years together. Together they achieved silver at JGPF, silver at the Youth Olympics, chapmions of the Russian Cup Final, and the second team in history to land sbs 3Lz in international competition.

Hopefully they look back on their time together with great pride, and move on to a new adventure.

Gourlie

On the Ice
Country
Czech-Republic
I'm so sad about their split.:cry: We've only seen them during one real international season but their results was better than great. It was fun to watch them and I've really admired their partnership on and even more off ice. Thank you, Diana and Ilya, and good luck for the future!:thank:

Their best performance was in JGP Final in Turin: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jCleOiWoCig&t

Last edited:

eterislouisvuitton

On the Ice
Ekaterina Geynish/Ilya Mironov confirmed as a new pair by Nina Mozer, who says that the reason for the split of Mukhametzianova/Mironov is due to her growth, which makes sense. They say that she can jump all triples and 3-3, though there is still a long way to go in terms of consistency and maintaining that through puberty. https://mobile.twitter.com/empresswenjing/status/1399740370783715329

CrazyKittenLady

Get well soon, Lyosha!
Record Breaker
Country
Austria