Advice for Attending Worlds 2020 in Montreal | Page 4 | Golden Skate

Advice for Attending Worlds 2020 in Montreal

WednesdayMarch

Nicer When Fed
Medalist
Country
United-Kingdom
Has anybody received their tickets for Worlds yet? We're starting to get a little twitchy over here in Cornwall...

chuckm

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Nope, no tickets. I heard on another board that the tickets will go out 1/31---but then they keep moving the ticket delivery date, so who knows?

chenwei

Spectator
did you guys order electronic or mail/paper tickets? i was wondering the same thing about electronic tickets. through evenko.ca, i can see my order and when i click on "view tickets", it shows my seat/section but not in a printable format (i'm sure i can print a screenshot but it's not like a pdf or anything)- is this considered the ticket? thanks in advance!

Skate4fn

Rinkside
I just received an email with my All Events tickets :) Although they are electronic tickets that you have to print (& cut to size) and then pick up the pouch/plastic protector at the Bell Center. So you get one ticket to print for your seats & another "Ticket" to present to get your ticket holder. Mine are in French Only? and says "Pochette a Billet" which is your ticket pouch. I prefer the pre-printed laminated passes though.

The printable tickets can be found in an attachment to the email( mine were at the bottom of my email)

Jetta

Rinkside
I called the Bell Center directly and they said they would send me an email in March with options. I will be able to print them out myself or pick them up at the box office. So we will see.

Lamente Ariane

Skating Skills -5, Fashion +3, Camp +4
Record Breaker
I haven't received any emails or anything either. I chose print at home, iirc, so I'm not too worried but it'd be nice to hear something.

Edited to add update: Evenko says I picked Standard mail for the All-Event :scratch2: so uh, hope that shows up sometime in the next couple weeks. It does say Electronic Ticket for the Tuesday practice I bought, but I guess day passes aren't out yet? Gonna check what my mother's tickets say now.

Roo87

Medalist
I just received an email with my All Events tickets :) Although they are electronic tickets that you have to print (& cut to size) and then pick up the pouch/plastic protector at the Bell Center. So you get one ticket to print for your seats & another "Ticket" to present to get your ticket holder. Mine are in French Only? and says "Pochette a Billet" which is your ticket pouch. I prefer the pre-printed laminated passes though.

The printable tickets can be found in an attachment to the email( mine were at the bottom of my email)

I got mine too (also in French). Won't be long coming now!

apgold

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Nothing yet - I ordered my tickets by mail. I hope they are sent soon. They need to be communicative about when they are to be expected since they were very expensive!

Arriba627

TWO-TIME WORLD CHAMPION šŸ”„
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I ordered my tickets for individual days at the end of September and requested electronic delivery. I haven't received anything yet. A friend of mine ordered an all-event and received it today by email.

MintGreen

On the Ice
I received my E-tickets today too. I bought an all event ticket but the there is only one ticket. I guess it is the pass for all the days? That makes it near impossible to resell part of the event package. I thought there would be multiple tickets and one for each day or event like other competitions I went.

chuckm

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I got my all-event ticket today via email. But I am recovering from illness and can't go.

If anyone is interested, it is section 123, row V seat 6. The price is $1600 Canadian. Send me a PM.

lariko

Medalist
Country
Canada
I ordered my tickets for individual days at the end of September and requested electronic delivery. I haven't received anything yet. A friend of mine ordered an all-event and received it today by email.

Nothing here for the day tickets either. There is nothing that I can see on the website about the dates for day ticket delivery. I guess I will wait for a couple of weeks before calling them.

Arriba627

TWO-TIME WORLD CHAMPION šŸ”„
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Nothing here for the day tickets either. There is nothing that I can see on the website about the dates for day ticket delivery. I guess I will wait for a couple of weeks before calling them.

I called and ordered practice tickets a few days ago. At that time, I asked about my other event tickets. The guy couldn't pinpoint exactly when I'd get the tickets but said it would just be a few days because they had just started emailing them out.

Xena45

Rinkside
My all-event e-tickets arrived on the 31st.

I still have to let go of my disappointment about the seats themselves. I had a hard time with the Evenko ordering system the day the tickets became available, sigh, and didn't get the seats I really wanted. Which is a shame, because they were so expensive. But I'm thrilled that my mom and I will be there at all! She's having some health issues; I hope we don't end up cancelling the trip. Fingers crossed!

siberia82

Addicted to Canadian men's singles skating
Record Breaker
Country
Canada
I've received my Saturday ticket through e-mail just now.