Edwin

СделаноВХрустальном!
Record Breaker
0.00 star(s) Rating: 0.00/5 0 Votes
Title: Strictly Come Dancing

Genre: Reality

First aired: 2004-05-15

Creator: Fenia Vardanis, Richard Hopkins

Cast: JJ Chalmers, Jason Bell, Aljaž Skorjanec, Amy Dowden, Dianne Buswell, Giovanni Pernice, Gorka Marquez, Graziano Di Prima, Janette Manrara, Johannes Radebe, Karen Hauer, Katya Jones, Luba Mushtuk, Nadiya Bychkova, Nancy Xu, Neil Jones, Claudia Winkleman, Craig Revel Horwood, Bill Bailey, Caroline Quentin, Jacqui Smith, HRVY, Maisie Smith, Jamie Laing, Nicola Adams, Clara Amfo, Ranvir Singh, Max George, Oti Mabuse, Anton du Beke, Shirley Ballas, Craig Revel Horwood, Motsi Mabuse

Overview: A dance competition where celebrities compete to be crowned the winner. Who is kicked out of the competition each week is decided by the judges scores and viewer votes. Are today's celebrities fleet of foot or do they have two left feet?

WednesdayMarch

Nicer When Fed
Medalist
Country
United-Kingdom
Any fans out here?

I am not a fan of this format per se, but the production values of this show are a feast on the eyes, esp. on our large screen OLED TV.
I only wish the sound would be real home theater quality.

As will all these shows, lots of background, daily reports and the usual fan fests on the diverse social medias.

Me! I love it. And it's the only time of the week when I almost wish we had a large TV, instead of the tiny one that gets flipped back round into an alcove by the side of the chimney breast and out of the way.

I love the music, the dancing (obviously) and the costumes (I'm a seamstress and tailor). The rehearsal room stuff is good, too, but I'm not a fan of the silly bits. And I always pray for Anton to get a partner who does his skills justice and isn't out in the first two episodes.

TV show information provided by The Movie Database