Passing of Keegan Messing's brother | Page 2 | Golden Skate

Passing of Keegan Messing's brother

surimi

Onward and forward, Sota!
Record Breaker
So sad to hear. My condolences to the family. :(

Ducky

On the Ice
Ugh, that's terrible. I know that dealing with the death of a loved one is never easy but it's especially hard when it's sudden. My condolences to his family.

dorispulaski

Wicked Yankee Girl
Country
United-States
Only love and best wishes for Keegan and Paxon 's family. And may all of you with motorcycles sell them immediately.

Arriba627

TWO-TIME WORLD CHAMPION 🔥
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
We have been commenting on this in his Fan Fest, and I posted a link to a Go Fund Me page there.

Flyflybutterfly

Rinkside
My condolences to Keegan Messing and all his family and relatives. A lot of strength in such a hard time and in the future.

16Olympics

On the Ice
Such sad news for any family especially one so young with small children. Prayers for Keegan's family and those who knew Paxon.

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
Thankfully they live in a very giving and caring community so I know the family is getting all of the love and support they could ever want. My prayers are with them in this time.

snowflake

I enjoy what I like
Record Breaker
How awful for Paxon’s family and friends. Especially for his wife and his young children who will miss having a father the rest of their lives. And poor Paxon dying so young. I’m so sad for all of them.

DonnaR

On the Ice
I don't know if anyone else follows Lance Vipond on Facebook but he wrote a lovely post today about attending Skate America and spending time with the Messing family.