Passing of Keegan Messing's brother | Page 4 | Golden Skate

Passing of Keegan Messing's brother

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
Awww, thx for posting. Such heartfelt comments from Nam. Keegan is a real warrior to have gone out there and skated his GP assignments and have given it his all. So happy he received the warm response we gave him at Skate America.

It was SO NICE to see... though I did sit next to one grumpy lady who kept complaining that he was trying to "use it to his advantage"... :mad: but it was nice to see that most of the audience did NOT share the old biddy's view.

Arriba627

TWO-TIME WORLD CHAMPION šŸ”„
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
It was SO NICE to see... though I did sit next to one grumpy lady who kept complaining that he was trying to "use it to his advantage"... :mad: but it was nice to see that most of the audience did NOT share the old biddy's view.

Wow, emphasis on the word GRUMPY. Keegan doesn't need a gimmick or a pity party to make his skating awesome. He deserved every bit of love the audience showed to him.

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
Wow, emphasis on the word GRUMPY. Keegan doesn't need a gimmick or a pity party to make his skating awesome. He deserved every bit of love the audience showed to him.

She was ridiculous. It got to be entertaining because she was just sooooooo crabby the whole weekend... but I did nearly lose it when she went after him so personally. She HATED my best friend (which Erin seemed to enjoy haha) and kept shushing us in between skates even when all conversation was about the skating. EVERY break she'd leave and go get another plastic cup of wine. One time she got into a text war (where she was using voice to text) with her roommate (who wasn't sitting with us) and THAT was HYSTERICAL.

- - - Updated - - -

Can the USA still "share" Keegan with Canada? :luv17:

He still lives in Alaska, I say we share dual custody. :laugh: