Pairs:
1. Cheng PENG / Yang JIN
2. Ashley CAIN-GRIBBLE / Timothy LEDUC
3. Haven DENNEY / Brandon FRAZIER
4. Daria PAVLIUCHENKO / Denis KHODYKIN
5. Jessica CALALANG / Brian JOHNSON
6. Camille RUEST / Andrew WOLFE (CAN)

Dance:
1 Madison HUBBELL / Zachary DONOHUE (USA)
2 Alexandra STEPANOVA / Ivan BUKIN (RUS)
3 Laurence FOURNIER BEAUDRY / Nikolaj SORENSON (CAN)
4 Olivia SMART / Adria DIAZ (ESP)
5 Marie-Jade LAURIAULT / Romain LE GAC (FRA)
6 Sofia SHEVCHENKO / Egor EREMENKO (RUS)

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
These are CaroLiza’s predictions; posting due to some tech issues.

Thank you so much for doing this, Moxiejan. I really appreciate it.

And thank you to Mohacz for closing the thread while I was not able to.

You are both legends! :bow: :cheer: :clap: :rock: :party2: :points:

Just to explain, I was able to read (the public parts of) the forum when signed out. But, when I signed in, all that would load was the page header and the advert. So, I couldn't post in threads.

Fortunately, I was able to e-mail the scorers and ask if they could help me.

After not playing the Junior GP Game, I really didn't want to miss the start of the Senior GP Game. So, I am happy that this worked out.

Thank you both again

:thank:

CaroLiza_fan

Moxiejan

Medalist
Country
United-States
PAIRS RESULTS!!

That unfortunate LP by Cain-Gribble/Leduc played havoc with our results, because no one had them lower than third and only a few got even 5 points from them.
Our most common score was 40: 0 points for C/L and then 4 x 10 for one spot away on all the rest.

:clapper: GOLD medals, with 55 points:
Kirei, magallli, TheBallerina, sunn1ly, jiawen2016, voolfee.

:cheer: SILVER medals, with 50 points:
cherryy, jenaj, jensencaitlinb, Fetinia, itofan.

:hpull: And then we had 56 (!) players In BRONZE position with 45 points: Aladin, Alex65, AlexisR, alyssamarie, anna gabriela, Anni234, cabres, cake, CanadianSkaterGuy, CaroLiza_fan, Chris Cooper, Colonel Green, Daniel1998, Debrah, Dreamer57, figurefan0726, GINO, gizmo, Gone With the Wind, Gourlie, IndiaP12, Jeanie19, kathali, Koetterce, LanaD, litenkyckling, Lunalovesskating, lutz, luvstosk8, MaiKatze, Marius, marulia, Mint Green, moonstruck, MrECarlman,
NoNameFace, npavel, NYscorp6, Pandicorn, Phireye, Poice, Puchi, Rashela, satine, seraf, Seven Sisters, Sherlock Marple, silver blades, SnowWhite, ssffww, sunnystars, sweetener, sweetice, TeamGubanova, thatbeatingheart, theedgecall.

SPREADSHEET link: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...APK5fd8WBZtypo/edit?ts=5daaa2a4#gid=476786189

--Moxiejan

Last edited:

Mohacz

Medalist
Country
Poland
ICE DANCE RESULTS

Hello, everyone :) Here go the ice dance results. I guess that was the easiest segment to predict and that's why there's a lot of traffic on the podium :)
139 players submitted their ice dance predictions and we have 1 maximum-score winner, 2 silver and as many as 65 bronze medalists.

SILVER MEDAL
70 points

gizmo
Moxiejan
GOLD MEDAL
75 points

Fetinia

:yahoo::hap10:
:hap93:
:dance3:
BRONZE MEDAL
65 points

Alexcdj
alyssamarie
Antyv
Artemisa
AshWagsFan
Baron Vladimir
BluishHush
cake
CanadianSkaterGuy
CaroLiza_fan
Chris Cooper
cohen-esque
Colonel Green
corynna
Debrah
DenissVFan
Dreamer57
dunnoww
Eigenvalue
elektra blue
icedance77
invisiblespiral
jenaj
Kirei
Koatterce
LaArdilla
lady_bee
litenkyckling
Lunalovesskating
Maju
Marius
marulia
MintGreen
moonkat
moonstruck
MrECartman
NoNameFace
NYscorp6
okokok1777
Pippuripihvi
Poice
Puchi
purplecat
randomfan
Rashela
readernick
Roast Toast
ruga
SashaJuliaSpins
seraf
Shakuhachi
Sherlock Marple
silver.blades
Skater Boy
SnowWhite
Spirals for Miles
StitchMonkey
sunn1ly
sunnystars
TeamGubanova
TheBallerina
vesperalvioletta
vincb17
Wilhelmina
Winry
Yuzuruu
Ziotic

All the results are already uploaded to the Google Spreadsheet that can be found here.

Congratulations to the winners and good luck at Skate Canada!

BTW, the principal points reducer was placing Carreira/Ponomarenko above Zagorski/Guerreiro.

Last edited:

LadyB

Record Breaker
And here for a first: I completely forgot to make my predictions!!!

I've watched a Russian local comp, saw Fedor Klimov and spent the next hour and a bit trying to get info about the youngsters he is coaching and posting pics from their performances. By then, SA was about to start! :rofl2:

surimi

Onward and forward, Sota!
Record Breaker
I'm happy I'm one of about 3 or 4 people who trusted in Kazuki to make the top 6. :) I messed up my men's predictions otherwise. :p

Antyv

On the Ice
MEN RESULT
It was very difficult to make prediction, only the brave could try to do it!

In total, we have 147 participants in Skate America, 145 participants gave predictions for men.
One participant gave 2 predictions.
https://goldenskate.com/forum/showt...Game-Round-1&p=2473933&viewfull=1#post2473933
https://goldenskate.com/forum/showt...Game-Round-1&p=2478019&viewfull=1#post2478019
Only the second prediction was taken into account in the game.
There were few winners.
Gold with 60 points: readernick, npavel:points:
Silver with 55 points: invisiblespiral:clapper:
Bronze with 50 points: Nathan13, Pandicorn, gsk8:yahoo:
Congrats to all!!!

Full results are available here
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1r27Xy-ZAHvpAV1PXvIW6vdszvv_XuY6j
in a week.
Warning!!! Only men are scored in this spreadsheet, not other disciplines! Filling nicks indicates manually entered predictions.

Prediction of Jackie Wong scored 40 points.
https://www.rockerskating.com/news/2019/10/15/2019-skate-america-preview-men-chen-leads-the-way
Good luck to all!

Moxiejan

Medalist
Country
United-States
Maybe some errors are in results. For example, as I see user itofan has 50 points and some more.
I need temporary access for the spreadsheet to put men results or you can do it.

I just added itofan to my list of silver medalists with 50 points; correct in the spreadsheet but I missed typing it into the summary. Thanks!

Contact a mod for access to the spreadsheets.

Antyv

On the Ice
I just added itofan to my list of silver medalists with 50 points; correct in the spreadsheet but I missed typing it into the summary. Thanks!
apgold - 40 points, cabres - 45 points (not in the list of winners)...
You can compare with my spreadsheet, but I used automatic form filling without checking incorrect names of skaters in pairs.

Moxiejan

Medalist
Country
United-States
apgold - 40 points, cabres - 45 points (not in the list of winners)...
You can compare with my spreadsheet, but I used automatic form filling without checking incorrect names of skaters in pairs.

Thanks!
Cabres was in the spreadsheet correctly at 45 and has been added to my summary of winners.
I've changed the scoring of apgold from 45 to 40 (had incorrectly marked 15 instead of 10 for Peng/Jin) & updated spreadsheet & summary.

satine

v Yuki Ishikawa v
Record Breaker
Thanks so much to all of the scorers. Your work is appreciated- believe me, I've done it before too!

:thank:

elektra blue

mother of skaters
Record Breaker
Country
Italy
thank you so much to all the scorers! and i'm happy to share my bronze in Dance with so many medalist! congratulations to all of us!

Mohacz

Medalist
Country
Poland
CaroLiza_fan - 65 points, moonkat - 65 points, SashaJuliaSpins - 65 points.

Men Result can be downloaded from link
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1sy9IdErKXaUZ3DlIqJx9Cxs_Ms-WMwHh
Waiting for the organizers to add them to the spreadsheet.

CaroLiza_fan - 65 points (for reasons I can´t explain, instead of Carreira/Ponomarenko I had Shevchenko/Eremenko in 5th place)
moonkat - 65 (moonkat made a typing error in Tiffani/Jonathan surnames and the formula didn´t count it)
SashaJuliaSpins - 65 points (SJS made a typing error in Nikolaj Sorensen´s surname and the same case as with moonkat).

BTW, there were a lot of typing mistakes and especially with Tiffani and Jonathan (their names and surnames were subject to many variations) and Nikolaj Sorensen (many wrote Sorenson). I thought I corrected all of them, but apparently I missed moonkat and SJS´s errors. I´m sorry. I´ll quickly correct the results in the Google Spreadsheet and add these players to the podium.

Moxiejan

Medalist
Country
United-States
BTW, there were a lot of typing mistakes and especially with Tiffani and Jonathan (their names and surnames were subject to many variations) and Nikolaj Sorensen (many wrote Sorenson). I thought I corrected all of them, but apparently I missed moonkat and SJS´s errors. I´m sorry. I´ll quickly correct the results in the Google Spreadsheet and add these players to the podium.

And this, after quickly glancing at the pairs entries with so many different name spellings, is why i decided to score the old-fashioned way, on paper by hand. Still made a few errors, but worked ... for me.

ssffww

On the Ice
1. Anna SHCHERBAKOVA
2. Elizaveta TUKTAMYSHEVA
3. Kaori SAKAMOTO
4. Bradie TENNELL
5. Eunsoo LIM
6. Wakaba Higuchi

Men:
1. Nathan CHEN
2. Boyang JIN
3. Dmitri ALIEV
4. Jason BROWN
5. Alexei Krasnozhon
6. Keegan MESSING

Pairs:
1. Cheng PENG / Yang JIN
2. Ashley CAIN-GRIBBLE / Timothy LEDUC
3. Daria PAVLIUCHENKO / Denis KHODYKIN
4. Haven DENNEY / Brandon FRAZIER
5. Jessica CALALANG / Brian JOHNSON
6. Camille RUEST / Andrew WOLFE

Ice Dance:
1. Madison HUBBELL / Zachary DONOHUE
2. Alexandra STEPANOVA / Ivan BUKIN
3. Laurence FOURNIER BEAUDRY / Nikolaj SORENSEN
4. Christina CARREIRA / Anthony PONOMARENKO
5. Olivia SMART / Adrian DIAZ
6. Sofia SHEVCHENKO / Igor EREMENKO

I notice my ladies predictions were omitted from the spreadsheet. What did I do wrong to get disqualified? Thanks!

Antyv

On the Ice