How are you today? | Golden Skate

How are you today?

Arriba627

TWO-TIME WORLD CHAMPION šŸ”„
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Doing great and looking forward to the France GP...Life is sweet!

TallyT

Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Cranky, having spent 40 minutes at work - on a ferally flat-out day - arguing with someone who didn't seem to understand the meaning of the word "six". :dev2:

elbkup

Power without conscience is a savage weapon
Medalist
Country
United-States
It's 2:30 am; I am wide awake .. the storm raging outside is unrelenting..50 + mph winds, rain coming sideways. Power blinked off/on twice and I can't sleep. Checked on the 3 dogs who are restless but OK but only 2 kitties are inside... my little black girl Ninja is OUTSIDE!!!.. Fingers crossed she is all right but she is smart enough to lay low .. I have made the rounds to all three entrances, leaned out and screamed her name into the wind.. all for naught. :( the back storm door is locked but has a pet entrance, so Ieft the inside door open so she has access but I worry nonetheless... Wonder if I will fall asleep soon.... :yawn:

elbkup

Medalist
Country
United-States
Ninja is fine this morning... little devil!! :dev2:

Attachments

• 20191028_072950.jpg
    20191028_072950.jpg
    68.7 KB · Views: 24

satine

v Yuki Ishikawa v
Record Breaker
Cold. It got down to 28F/-2C for me just a few hours ago.

CoyoteChris

Record Breaker
Cold. It got down to 28F/-2C for me just a few hours ago.

Yeah, coldest October on record in Spokane, easily beating the `old 1905 record. We normally get point one inches of snow in Oct. We got 3.7 to add to our unheard of Sept snow fall. Up to 7 inches now. On the positive side, we had a beautiful sunset!

CoyoteChris

Record Breaker
Good! hypothyrodism is stable. Hypogodoansim treated, sypmtoms of spasming puborectalis minimul, COPD symptoms minimul. degenerative spine condition stable. Weak patellar tendons minimul and braced. Insomina controlled. ...oh, wait a minute,,,for a minute I thought you were my doc!
Fine! Took one of my 150 mph motorcycles out for a ride at 42 degrees! :thumbsup:

moonvine

All Hail Queen Gracie
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Pretty well today. Both of my autoimmune conditions seem to be beaten into submission today.

Arriba627

TWO-TIME WORLD CHAMPION šŸ”„
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Good! hypothyrodism is stable. Hypogodoansim treated, sypmtoms of spasming puborectalis minimul, COPD symptoms minimul. degenerative spine condition stable. Weak patellar tendons minimul and braced. Insomina controlled. ...oh, wait a minute,,,for a minute I thought you were my doc!
Fine! Took one of my 150 mph motorcycles out for a ride at 42 degrees! :thumbsup:

:laugh2: Goodness! For a minute I thought i was reading a medical encyclopedia!

I myself am sad and disappointed today. I know not everyone shares my beliefs, but I am telling myself today "You have to have Good Friday before you can have Easter."

CoyoteChris

Record Breaker
:laugh2: Goodness! For a minute I thought i was reading a medical encyclopedia!

I myself am sad and disappointed today. I know not everyone shares my beliefs, but I am telling myself today "You have to have Good Friday before you can have Easter."

Tell us about your disappointment, leaving out all political and negative terms, of course. I am disappointed in drivers who text while drive.....but then I ride a machine that offers little protection from them. :(
Hope I live to the next comp....
I am thankful that my puppy is 14 years old today and still chugging along....

CoyoteChris

Record Breaker
Brrrrrr.... mind you, for me 10C is cooooollllld......

Would love it if it reaches that for a high today! Chris who wants to go riding and see the Southern Cross.
(Lots of nice people on the forums who ride my bikes to help me tour down there!)

Attachments

• A goldenskate.jpg
    A goldenskate.jpg
    96.4 KB · Views: 23

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
:wave: Hello. Doing well today though a little sleepy, I am not eating like I should and my body is telling me I'm bad. :laugh: Gonna get up in a bit and get an hour long walk in.

CoyoteChris

Record Breaker
:wave: Hello. Doing well today though a little sleepy, I am not eating like I should and my body is telling me I'm bad. :laugh: Gonna get up in a bit and get an hour long walk in.

Good for you! At my age, I have to walk or I would be a physical mess.

elbkup

Medalist
Country
United-States
I use a walker part of the time and I hate it.

Kinda like crutches I guess.. I have been there with broken bones in the past.. not fun.. but they are tools that work. Been working with balance and strengthening exercises .. nothing complicated, but they are a big help with confidence, ease of movement.
My brother-in-law is experiencing the alternative... wheelchair 24/7 with no possibility of leaving it