2019 Cup Of China: Senior GP Predictions Game Round 4 | Page 9 | Golden Skate

2019 Cup Of China: Senior GP Predictions Game Round 4

MintGreen

On the Ice
A silver in lady's event!

I haven't scored myself on other events. I think Han Yan spoiled my men's predication :palmf:. But I don't mind and I couldn't be happier for him!

LadyB

Record Breaker
LadyB let's talk about Russia

Anytime! That was rather lucky, I’m usually not good at the Ladies predictions:biggrin:
Heading off on Wednesday and keep you all posted. I’m not as knowledgeable about the technicalities of fs, but I’m very good on the behind the scenes reporting ;)

Moxiejan

Medalist
Country
United-States
Pairs medalists.
All but 2 players had places 1-2 correct, but many then switched 3-4 or had the Russians in one of those spots. Very few got any points from the North Koreans. Full results:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...APK5fd8WBZtypo/edit?ts=5daaa2a4#gid=759434262

SILVER MEDAL
70 points

Chris Cooper
GOLD MEDAL
75 points

text_skate
BRONZE MEDAL
65 points

CaroLiza_fan
Wilhemina
Marius
Gourlie
Lunalovesskating
Lutz
Sunn1ly
Pandicorn
sweetener
Baron Vladimir
silver.blades

Last edited:

LadyB

Record Breaker
Ice Dance results are in:

Big round of applause for StitchMonkey who secured a perfect gold!!! :bow:
We’ve got an army of runners-up, most of the players missed out on gold after putting H/B ahead of W/L.

Gold with 75 points: StitchMonkey :points:
Silver with 65 points: AlexisR, anna gabriela, Antyv, apgold, Baron Vladimir, BluishHush, cabres, cake, CanadianSkaterGuy, CaroLiza_fan, Cherryy, Chris Cooper, cohen-esque, Colonel Green, corynna, Daniel1998,Debrah, DenissVFan, Dreamer57, dunnoww, Eigenvalue, elektra blue, Fetinia, figurefan0726, formersk8ter, GINO, GoneWithTheWind, Gourlie, gsk8, Hyena, Icebethy, icedance, icedance77, IndiaP12, invisiblespiral, jg212, jiawen2016, Kirei, Koatterce, LaArdilla, lady_bee, ladykk, LanaD, Lunalovesskating, lutz, lytenkickling, magallli, Maju, Marius, marulia, MintGreen, Mohacz, Moxiejan, MrECartman, Nirti, NoNameFace, npavel, okokok1777, Phireye, Pippuripihvi, purplecat, randomfan, Rashela, readernick, Roast Toast, Roo87, Roy Three, Rozaliya, ruga, SashaJuliaSpins, satine, selene16angie, seraf, Seven Sisters, SnowWhite, Somi, Step Sequence4, SubRosa, sunnystars, sweetener, sweetice, text_skate, thatbeatingheart, TheBallerina, TheMightyBidoof, voolfee, Weathergal, Wilhelmina, Yuzuruu. :yahoo:
Bronze with 60 points: Alex65, bunnybarista, Jeanie19, kathali, nipman, [email protected], vesperalvioletta. :hap93:

Congrats to everyone!!! If I’ve missed anything/made any mistakes please PM me.

Moxiejan

Medalist
Country
United-States
Hi, can someone post the link to the spreadsheet that has the Cup of China game results with tabs for ladies, men, etc? I'm finding only the overall GP sheet with total C of C points. This spreadsheet would list this week's actual entrants.

elektra blue

mother of skaters
Record Breaker
Country
Italy
i got a silver! :hap10: congrats to all my fellow medalists and thank you to our amazing scorers!:luv17::thank:

Moxiejan

Medalist
Country
United-States
I still can't find the Cup of China spreadsheet so I can post full pairs results. I need a link to the one that has a column for pairs, ladies, etc.; not the spreadsheet that has the C of C points total from all events.

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
I still can't find the Cup of China spreadsheet so I can post full pairs results. I need a link to the one that has a column for pairs, ladies, etc.; not the spreadsheet that has the C of C points total from all events.

Just further to GINO's reply, all the events are located on tabs at the bottom of the page. The link that GINO posted takes you directly to the Cup Of China tab (I didn't actually know that you could get addresses for individual tabs, so thank you to GINO for enlightening me :bow: :clap: :points: :thank: ).

If you using the link from the Rules thread, that takes you to the main Game Summary tab. Because of screen size limitations, only the first few tabs are on display. But, if you press the arrow to the right of the screen, that will make the list of tabs move to the left so that the next few tabs are displayed.

I know, if only Google hadn't made the tabs so big, then they could have all been displayed at once. But, it is what it is, and we have to put up with it.

CaroLiza_fan

Antyv

On the Ice

I checked Skate Canada results in this spreadsheet and found following errors.

Men
Alexcdj - 45, not 40
cake - 35, not 30
Cherryy - 40, not 35
itofan - 35, not 30
lady_bee - 25, not 30
LadyB - 40, not 35
litenkyckling - 35, not 0
Marius - 25, not 20
SashaJuliaSpins - 50, not 55
satine - 45, not 50
sweetice - 50, not 40
TheBallerina - 35, not 30
vesperalvioletta - 50, not 45

Ladies
litenkyckling - 55, not 0
moonstruck - 55, not 0
sweetener - 45, not 0

Pairs
Ladybug89 - 0, not 45

Ice Dance
magallli - 40, not 30
Seven Sisters - 40, not 45

I’ll check the other stages when they are completely filled.

Antyv

On the Ice
I checked Cup of China results in the official spreadsheet and found following errors.

Men
AshWagsFan - 40
Jeanie19 - 35
seraf - 55
Seven Sisters - 15

Ladies
AshWagsFan - 45
moonvine - 0
sworddance21 - 65

Pairs
Fetinia - 60
Icebethy - 50

Ziotic

Medalist
I checked Cup of China results in the official spreadsheet and found following errors.

Men
AshWagsFan - 40
Jeanie19 - 35
seraf - 55
Seven Sisters - 15

Ladies
AshWagsFan - 45
moonvine - 0
sworddance21 - 65

Pairs
Fetinia - 60
Icebethy - 50
How are you finding these errors? Are they calculated incorrectly or just not matching another section of the form.

Also scores absolutely can make mistakes it’s important to know that sometimes predictions are negated due to spelling errors and whatnot.

Antyv

On the Ice
How are you finding these errors? Are they calculated incorrectly or just not matching another section of the form.

Also scores absolutely can make mistakes it’s important to know that sometimes predictions are negated due to spelling errors and whatnot.
I compared the data in the official spreadsheet with my spreadsheet, I gave the link. Perhaps in some predictions there are spelling errors in surnames, but mainly they are incorrectly calculated.

AshWagsFan

Edges for days.
Final Flight
Country
United-States

Yes, my scores for ladies and men are not updated on the spreadsheet, and I made no spelling errors...

Could someone please fix this? It would be greatly appreciated