Zagitova's new exhibition | Golden Skate

Zagitova's new exhibition

lappo

Final Flight
Thanks for posting this. It is also worth noting that this EX is meant to remember and honor Ludmila Borisovna Shalashova, ballet teacher of Team Eteri (and mum of Daniil), who died unexpectedly few months ago. Ludmila Shalashova helped Alina with many of her programs, most notably her two Olympic balletic programs.

mrrice

Record Breaker
Spectacular......You can see that this program really moves her.

Thrashergurl

On the Ice
Why won’t they allow her to skate programs like this in competition? It’s so much better than her rushing everything.

Scott512

Record Breaker
How could you not be proud of Alina? Such emotions in that exhibition so much maturity as well. Forget that she's Olympic champion and worldchampion she's come so far so fast in the last 2 years. Amazing. Now she's really coming into her own. Whether she keeps winning a lot or not is almost irrelevant.

what what happened to that Billie English song that was going to be her ex?

cell

On the Ice
Watched the IDF gala performance

Really considering staying for the gala at GPF now just to see it live

skateluvr

Record Breaker
I have said since day one she can Skate better than those crazy packed programs with half finished moves and rushing. Why do the judges reward her so much when so many skaters should beat her? I don’t get it but she shows in this exhibition she has decent skating skills but Kostornaia has it all. She and Rhika have great programs great basics and triple axels. They should both beat Trusova and even Scherbakova.

rlopen

On the Ice
BEAUTIFUL!!!

Amazing choreography...and an amazing performance. This is proof that Zagitova actually can be an artist...Daniil just needs to stop it with the terrible choreography he gives her for competition skates and do things more like this!!! I love it!!! Easily my favorite skate by her.

VenusHalley

Final Flight
Much better that Bad Guy, please keep this one.

Daniil will never give her nice competition programs since the judges reward rushing, not finnishing positions nevermind holding them and flapping and flailing. Sad.