NBC GOLD STREAM viewing suggestion | Page 2 | Golden Skate

NBC GOLD STREAM viewing suggestion

futurepupdoc

Rinkside
While I use fire stick TV to watch with no problems, I do not believe NBC gold works with the Kindle period.

RoyThree

Rinkside
Country
United-States
Where have you watched the gala? NBC doesn't broadcast galas, right?

I watched through the ISU stream on Youtube. I added the Firestick to my tv, downloaded the NordVPN app on the Firestick, set my location to Canada (where it was not geoblocked) and was able to watch the gala.

RoyThree

Rinkside
Country
United-States
Folks, I just received a survey form from NBC Gold. I’m guessing we all will.

Rest assured my comments will include a request that all galas be televised. If you agree, please mention that also. The more the merrier!

I got the survey from NBCSportsGold too and included the gala issue. It will be interesting if anyone at NBCSportsGold is actually looking at the surveys, or if it is just a marketing tool.

dorispulaski

Wicked Yankee Girl
Country
United-States
The annoying thing about the Kindle with the NBC Sports app, is that the free videos play just fine.:hpull: :grr: They could definitely fix it.

OTOH, everything works fine with the firestick for me.

Last edited:

moonvine

All Hail Queen Gracie
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Where have you watched the gala? NBC doesn't broadcast galas, right?

The poster is watching the galas with a VPN, which makes it look like they are coming from another country.

And I fixed my fire stick by switching from the 2G to the 5G. Who knew we had both?

TwinnerA

Final Flight
Country
United-States
I got the survey from NBCSportsGold too and included the gala issue. It will be interesting if anyone at NBCSportsGold is actually looking at the surveys, or if it is just a marketing tool.

I gave up on the survey after what seemed like the millioneth question. Way too many! I'm surprised they didn't ask what my household combined income was!

ETA: I just went to go over the survey again and they did ask about income!

demarinis5

Gold for the Winter Prince!
Record Breaker
That survey asked to many personal questions. I stopped answering and cancelled out.

MintGreen

On the Ice
I tried to use iPhone's screen recording to record a short video clip of NBC sports gold program. Every time it crashed on me. Does anyone know that is because this feature is blocked by the NBC App, or is it a bug of the App?

RoyThree

Rinkside
Country
United-States
On a positive note, NBCSportsGold did show the awards ceremony for the Cup of China for pairs. Maybe someone is actually paying attention to our complaints.

Manitou

Medalist
Found a way to watch Grand Prix galas. Polish channel Polsat Sports is showing the full coverage, including the galas. There was some challenge to get Polsat Sports here in the US, but if you really want something there are always ways. :)