NBC Sports Gold Question | Golden Skate

NBC Sports Gold Question

CoyoteChris

Record Breaker
I got on my Roku tonight and tried to watch the ladies Free from SA Vegas on NBC sports gold. All replays older than SkateCanada are gone. Of any sport. Am I doing something wrong??? Would someone please see how far back your replays go?

SkateSand

Rinkside
I got on my Roku tonight and tried to watch the ladies Free from SA Vegas on NBC sports gold. All replays older than SkateCanada are gone. Of any sport. Am I doing something wrong??? Would someone please see how far back your replays go?

I can get Skate America replays - all of them. I logged into NBC Sports Gold, then I selected full event replays, then I selected figure skating.

Ross74

Medalist

I think something weird may be going on. I currently can't see anything recent on my laptop except for Regionals, and I've never had a problem before. I logged out and back in, and it made no difference. I thought it might be acting weird because I'm in a hotel instead of home, but idk.

CoyoteChris

Record Breaker
I can get Skate America replays - all of them. I logged into NBC Sports Gold, then I selected full event replays, then I selected figure skating.

OK, I will try again...I dont see "Full event Replays"....just replays....so I will try my desk top computer and the Roku.

- - - Updated - - -

I think something weird may be going on. I currently can't see anything recent on my laptop except for Regionals, and I've never had a problem before. I logged out and back in, and it made no difference. I thought it might be acting weird because I'm in a hotel instead of home, but idk.

Thanks. I will do further experiments tonight on my desk top and my Roku

CoyoteChris

Record Breaker
OK, NBC sports gold on desk top, to problem. you get full event replays through SkateAmerica.
Roku, no....Sat 10/26 is it. Next thing is I check the setting of my Roku and then question THEM.

SkateSand

Rinkside
I'm on a desktop computer. Maybe it's an issue with Roku? I just checked again and the Skate America replays are still there. They are listed right before some regional figure skating events. Maybe your Roku doesn't let you go back to that date?

CoyoteChris

Record Breaker
I'm on a desktop computer. Maybe it's an issue with Roku? I just checked again and the Skate America replays are still there. They are listed right before some regional figure skating events. Maybe your Roku doesn't let you go back to that date?

It appears so. On my desk top, all is wonderful. On the Roku, I only go back to 10/26. This makes no sense but then again, its a computer.