GS Christmas Card List | Page 2 | Golden Skate

GS Christmas Card List

moonvine

All Hail Queen Gracie
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Received your card yesterday!! Thank you!! I ordered my Christmas cards yesterday so will be mailing early December.. expect one soon..:biggrin:

I bought 6 boxes after Christmas last year, I am so ready. [emoji846]

gsk8

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Hi all!

Just getting caught up. Will PM those directly who have not received an email. Please check your spam/junk folder and whitelist anything from "goldenskate.com".

gsk8

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Hi Everyone,

i'd really like to join in with the fun of sending out cards this year, and just have a couple of (hopefully not silly) questions:
Do we send cards to everyone on the list? If so, I'm a bit worried about the amount that international postage might cost, especially as I'm not sure how many people will have signed up. Does anyone have an estimate of how many people took part last year, so I can work out how much it might roughly cost?

Many thanks!

ETA: I found last year's thread and it basically answered my questions. I'm going to go for it and sign up. Hopefully, I can manage to get a card to everyone!

There are about 39 as of now :)

M1106

Spectator
Long time lurker here whose making my first post to say I’ve received my first Christmas cards - they come as I’m in the middle of radiation (having completed chemo in September). They provided such a pick me up and put a smile on my face during a tough time. Thank you (and I will work to get my cards sent out next week)!!

Jeanie19

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Long time lurker here whose making my first post to say I’ve received my first Christmas cards - they come as I’m in the middle of radiation (having completed chemo in September). They provided such a pick me up and put a smile on my face during a tough time. Thank you (and I will work to get my cards sent out next week)!!

Get well soon. And post often.

iluvtodd

Record Breaker
Country
United-States

Get well soon! :pray:

Arriba627

TWO-TIME WORLD CHAMPION 🔥
Record Breaker
Country
United-States

I'm hoping your cards and perhaps some posts you can read here on the forum will bring you some cheer. I had every good intention of getting my cards out this weekend but somehow, it didn't happen. I guess I can blame it on all the time I spent watching the GPF! :palmf:

statmam

On the Ice
I think some people must have been addressing envelopes during the GP Final warm ups because a nice little cluster of cards arrived today. First time all year that the fun mail has outnumbered the junk mail. Thank you, everyone!

harimaron

Rinkside
Finished my first batch of cards and will send them out tomorrow! :) Drew a little something in each one of them. ;)
(My email also got lost in junk mail haha)

moonvine

All Hail Queen Gracie
Record Breaker
Country
United-States

Get well soon. I hope the cards bring you some Christmas cheer.

GoneWithTheWind

On the Ice
Country
United-Kingdom
I posted my first batch last weekend, and will post the rest this weekend. Here's hoping they find their way safely to everyone!
I also received my first card at the weekend, thank you! :thank:

Ichatdelune

Long live the Queen and her successors
Record Breaker
Country
South-Korea
Got my first cards today, thanks a million :luv17: I swear after I get out of this work mess I'll write and mail all my cards

CanadianSkaterGuy

Record Breaker
Have a great Christmas all! I’d include myself in the list but I feel like I might get a couple lumps of coal. Whatevs - they keep me warm! 🔥 :laugh:

Also, feel better M1106! ❤️

dorispulaski

Wicked Yankee Girl
Country
United-States
My first batch is mailed, and now that I have stamps again, the second batch will go out tomorrow.

I have received several cards, and thank you to those who sent me cards.

This year I am definitely not like this A.A. Milne character, Bad King John:

https://www.poetrynook.com/poem/king-johns-christmas

And, round about December,
The cards upon his shelf
Which wished him lots of Christmas cheer,
And fortune in the coming year,
Were never from his near and dear,
But only from himself.

Last edited: