GS Christmas Card List | Page 5 | Golden Skate

GS Christmas Card List

anonymoose_au

Insert weird opinion here
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
I got a number of cards yesterday! Thank you everyone! I've got too many to hang up on my display!

Ah, Christmas it's the gift that keeps giving!

Pululafan

Rinkside
Thank you Satine and Carol for your letters, they just arrived today. Last year I sent some letters (I hope they arrived). This year I will try to send more letters.

Giu

On the Ice
Country
Italy
Hello!!!
I know I've sent my first batch of Christmas cards only a couple of days before Christmas but, since today is January 13th, I was wondering if some of my letters made it to their final destinations :eek::

GoneWithTheWind

On the Ice
Country
United-Kingdom
Hello!!!
I know I've sent my first batch of Christmas cards only a couple of days before Christmas but, since today is January 13th, I was wondering if some of my letters made it to their final destinations :eek::

Your card arrived with me (in the UK) today! :thank:

GoneWithTheWind

On the Ice
Country
United-Kingdom
Your card was in my first batch, so this means three weeks to reach the UK... The cards I sent to the US will arrive next Christmas :drama:
Shame on me :slink:

Don't worry, I sent several cards to Europe for friends/family as well as Golden Skate and lots of them took a long time to arrive... Maybe there have been some problems in the postal system somewhere!

statmam

On the Ice
Uruguay to Ohio, USA = 34 days (sample size n=1). Thanks, Ana! The postal carrier noticed that I'm still getting cards. He's impressed.

Yossalu

On the Ice
I'd like to belatedly thank you all for so many lovely cards. I'm absolutely a lurker most of the time but I appreciated seeing so many familiar names. It was great fun to more than triple my usual haul! I apologize that I sent my international ones later than I'd hoped but hopefully they found their way to the right places.

elbkup

Power without conscience is a savage weapon
Medalist
Country
United-States
Hello!!!

Your card arrived in Connecticut USA yesterday, January 22.... Christmas has been extended...love it!!
:thank:

Arriba627

TWO-TIME WORLD CHAMPION šŸ”„
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Yesterday, I received cards from Uruguay and Australia! That made my day! Thank you.

gsk8

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Thanks to all who resent :) I really enjoyed all the lovely cards!

elbkup

Power without conscience is a savage weapon
Medalist
Country
United-States
It's soon going to be the new year, so hoping my cards will reach their destinations then (deep sigh) I've been too busy with Nats and, like, real life, to write my second batch, when I get to that there'll be nothing to celebrate since they'll arrive in, I don't know, March :cry:

Ichat!! Your card arrived in Connecticut February 4!!! I would have posted sooner but did not want to interrupt your time at the 4 CC comp... enjoyed your posts SO much BTW.. your darlings did well..

20200204_202840.jpg