GS Christmas Card List | Page 3 | Golden Skate

GS Christmas Card List

statmam

On the Ice
When I made a special trip to the post office to get the international stamps, they told me they couldn't sell them to me that day. They had the stamps right there, but their scanner was messed up and not reading the correct price, and they couldn't possibly just sell me some at the correct price without using the scanner. Nor could they post this temporary prohibition somewhere near the entrance. Much better that I should wait my turn in line so that I could hear about the problem from them in person. A brief Grinch moment in an otherwise happy day...

satine

v Yuki Ishikawa v
Record Breaker
I caught up on the last few cards yesterday. Feels great to have them all sent. I hope my cards are making it to European & Asian countries unscathed :)

The variety of cards I've received has just been lovely. I've even received a few special extras in my cards, which has been such a wonderful surprise. I appreciate all of the effort so much! :thank:

harimaron

Rinkside
My second batch is ready to get mailed out tomorrow. :)
All the cards I've received are so great! Thank you all.

M1106

Spectator
I love all the cards I’ve received so far. Thank you! I’m planning to get my second batch out this week (which is my last week of radiation)!👍

statmam

On the Ice
Confirmation that at least some of the trans-Atlantic cards (North America to Europe and Europe to North America) are making it through. Six days one way; eleven days the other way. (sample size n=1)

Ichatdelune

Long live the Queen and her successors
Record Breaker
Country
South-Korea
I just sent my first batch of cards, the post office employee told me they'll probably arrive next year :drama: So please pardon my very late Christmas cards, as I am a poor 20-something who can't afford to send 30+ cards via EMS

anonymoose_au

Insert weird opinion here
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
I've received a few cards here in far off Australia. :) Not sure if any of mine have made it to the US/Europe yet though.

Arriba627

TWO-TIME WORLD CHAMPION 🔥
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
If any U.S. people live near a Macy's, if you need cards, they are selling their $20 boxes of cards for $5! They're really nice ones too! The selection isn't huge, but the ones they had were nice!

statmam

On the Ice
I just sent my first batch of cards, the post office employee told me they'll probably arrive next year :drama: So please pardon my very late Christmas cards
The winter here is long and dreary (which is one of the reasons I became a FS fan), so all cards will be welcome no matter when they arrive. This has been so much fun that yesterday I actually bought more cards to be ready for next year...

gsk8

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
So sad. It appears I left a post box off my address and was told some cards were returned ;( I've since corrected it on the spreadsheet.

Hope everyone got theirs and Happy Holidays!

elbkup

Power without conscience is a savage weapon
Medalist
Country
United-States
So sad. It appears I left a post box off my address and was told some cards were returned ;( I've since corrected it on the spreadsheet.

Oh no! If mine comes back I will send it again. .. all the cards have been wonderful Christmas fun..

satine

v Yuki Ishikawa v
Record Breaker
I've received a few cards here in far off Australia. :) Not sure if any of mine have made it to the US/Europe yet though.

Just got yours today! I love it :biggrin:

If mine gets returned, I'll definitely send it back out to you :)

pmidi

Rinkside
I don't post often, but the Christmas cards have been a huge blessing and I really look forward to getting the mail. I have received some lovely cards and thank you all for being part of such a heart-warming project of sharing and caring!:luv17:

pmidi

Rinkside

I will resend as well if the card is returned to me.:)

anonymoose_au

Insert weird opinion here
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Just got yours today! I love it :biggrin:

Hooray! And yours is so fabulous! I love llamas! :biggrin:

And :laugh: at your signature there, now I'll always look at water bottles at competitions to see if there's sheningans.

If mine gets returned, I'll definitely send it back out to you :)

I'll resend mine too! Hope it gets there though!