GS Christmas Card List | Page 4 | Golden Skate

GS Christmas Card List

AlexisR

Rinkside
I can’t afford to send cards to everyone (student’s budget, you know) but for sure I’ll reply to the ones I’ll get.
I’ve received a few so far, thank you so much!

Giu

On the Ice
Country
Italy
I can’t afford to send cards to everyone (student’s budget, you know) but for sure I’ll reply to the ones I’ll get.

Same! Today I’ve discovered with horror the price of international stamps so, unfortunately, I will only reply to the cards I’ll receive [emoji20]
Moreover I think that the cards I’ve prepared so far will not arrive before the end of the year cause today, while I was queuing to buy my stamps, the postman came and emptied the mailbox of the post office (my bad timing) and the next time he will take the mail will be for sure after Christmas [emoji20]

moonvine

All Hail Queen Gracie
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Well folks, I am never late, but this year I am:( I've been sick in bed for at least a week. My goal is to get everything in the mail tomorrow. Obviously nothing will be on time, especially the overseas cards. My apologies and I hope you enjoy the cards when they do make their way to you. If you're a take down the decorations on December 26th type person, maybe you can save it for next year.:laugh:

statmam

On the Ice
Whether you celebrate it on December 25 or January 7, whether the cards have reached you yet or not, a Merry Christmas to all.

JustRozy

On the Ice
Country
United-States
Moonvine - I hope you are feeling better! I will be very happy to have cards whenever they come! Some of mine are also going to be arriving after Christmas Day, for the same reason. But before Three Kings Day! Please take good care of yourself.

M1106

Spectator
Just chiming in to send healing vibes to you, Moonvine! Feel better soon!
I love all the cards I have received so far and I will tackle my international cards this week.

elbkup

Power without conscience is a savage weapon
Medalist
Country
United-States

No worries... and no need to feel obliged... just enjoy the cards you receive in the Christmas spirit and study hard... have a happy holiday season!

20191224_213602.jpg

moonvine

All Hail Queen Gracie
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
No worries... and no need to feel obliged... just enjoy the cards you receive in the Christmas spirit and study hard... have a happy holiday season!

View attachment 1069

Don't take them down until mine arrives! I mailed it today! I have been under treatment for bronchitis but am much better. The cards that did not go out today will go out no later than Monday yall.

elbkup

Medalist
Country
United-States
Don't take them down until mine arrives! I mailed it today! I have been under treatment for bronchitis but am much better. The cards that did not go out today will go out no later than Monday yall.

You are TOO funny!!! I won't... read you were under the weather but it us really serious... HEAL first my friend...

elbkup

Medalist
Country
United-States
I've received a few cards here in far off Australia. :) Not sure if any of mine have made it to the US/Europe yet though.

Yours arrived in ConnecticUT today....Santa sleigh pulled by a kangaroo. .. :biggrin: !! :thank:

Arriba627

TWO-TIME WORLD CHAMPION 🔥
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
So sad. It appears I left a post box off my address and was told some cards were returned ;( I've since corrected it on the spreadsheet.

Hope everyone got theirs and Happy Holidays!

Oh boo hoo. Mine to you was returned today!

anonymoose_au

Insert weird opinion here
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Yours arrived in ConnecticUT today....Santa sleigh pulled by a kangaroo. .. :biggrin: !! :thank:

:laugh: Yes! I do love the Aussie themed Christmas cards and glad to see others at enjoying it too :biggrin:

Some people sent me cards who I hadn't sent cards to (time got away from me!) So a few of you will get a card super late! So much for Australia being a day ahead! ;)

Oh and I can't post attachments but here's a photo of my cards, thank you all! :thank:

Ichatdelune

Long live the Queen and her successors
Record Breaker
Country
South-Korea
It's soon going to be the new year, so hoping my cards will reach their destinations then (deep sigh) I've been too busy with Nats and, like, real life, to write my second batch, when I get to that there'll be nothing to celebrate since they'll arrive in, I don't know, March :cry:

anonymoose_au

Insert weird opinion here
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
It's soon going to be the new year, so hoping my cards will reach their destinations then (deep sigh) I've been too busy with Nats and, like, real life, to write my second batch, when I get to that there'll be nothing to celebrate since they'll arrive in, I don't know, March :cry:

Aww it's OK! Easter is in April this year if it's any consolation!

elbkup

Medalist
Country
United-States

Moonvine!! Your card arrived yesterday!! It sits right in the center ... Rufus, Data, Ninja, Charli, Loki & Po send THANKS!!

Ichatdelune

Long live the Queen and her successors
Record Breaker
Country
South-Korea
I've had a grueling day of work dealing with little kids who can't stay put, tweenagers who can't stay put, and a teenager who can't stay put, I almost felt like crawling into bed and doing nothing for the entire evening. But then I saw that a few more cards had arrived, and they cheered me right up :love: Extra thanks for the sticker of a certain angelic squirtle, it's just what I needed to decorate my letter to her for Nats this weekend :thank: :luv17: