Cute Interview with Patrick Chan and Kaetlyn Osmond | Golden Skate

Cute Interview with Patrick Chan and Kaetlyn Osmond

Arriba627

TWO-TIME WORLD CHAMPION 🔥
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I miss them and really enjoyed reading about what they've been up to. Thx for posting. Really missing Kaetlyn's style of skating amongst the ladies. It's a great thing that these two are sharing all their knowledge with the youngsters. They both seem very happy and as if they don't miss the rigors of competing too much! Can't say I blame them!

Interspectator

Record Breaker
Thanks for sharing this.
I'm looking forward to the day we get to see them again in the Kiss and Cry --as coaches. :thumbsup:

Skater Boy

Record Breaker
I miss them and really enjoyed reading about what they've been up to. Thx for posting. Really missing Kaetlyn's style of skating amongst the ladies. It's a great thing that these two are sharing all their knowledge with the youngsters. They both seem very happy and as if they don't miss the rigors of competing too much! Can't say I blame them!

I really both their skating styles. I miss them. I also find it sad that Patrick's career is now limited as I understand he has a pretty serious injury to his knee or something. I think skating misses both of them. But technical skating is now dominant. Patrick is probably the most pure skater that combined relatively difficult jumps and art. Very pure and sublime. Kaetlyn skated like a woman but with power. Still graceful but athletic beauty. She probably was underrated for her skating skills. Wish them well. I wonder if we will see Patrick's face on bus benches as he said he wanted to do real estate granted commercial in Vancouver along with a skating school but I am not sure if that is happening still.

Arriba627

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Oh, I didn't know about Patrick's injury. Sorry to hear that!

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
Oh, I didn't know about Patrick's injury. Sorry to hear that!

Patrick is waiting the tour to be done to get surgery...

cute is a light word to describe this interview....

:) gosh i love them. to me, both of them are among the most complete figure skaters we ever had. Power, grace, lines, big combos, memorable programs. etc

Arriba627

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
:) gosh i love them. to me, both of them are among the most complete figure skaters we ever had. Power, grace, lines, big combos, memorable programs. etc

Yes, they are in that group of retirees who will be tough to replace. The rebuilding phase is always tough...Hope Patrick's surgery goes well. Please keep us up to date on that 4everchan!