2019 Junior Grand Prix Final: Junior GP Predictions Game Round 8 | Page 5 | Golden Skate

2019 Junior Grand Prix Final: Junior GP Predictions Game Round 8

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Here are the results for the Ladies competition at the Junior Grand Prix Final.

Due to the Grand Prix Final only having 6 entries, we were predicting on all 6 positions. And, consequently, the perfect score for the Grand Prix Final is 90 points rather than the usual 75. And in Junior Ladies, two players achieved that perfect score!

So, massive congratulations to Baron Vladimir and Pandicorn for their achievement! :bow: :bow: :bow:

Unlike in some other rounds, there weren’t any specific reason for everybody else scoring lower.

So, having already let the cat out of the bag as to the winners, here are the rest of the podium finishers.

GOLD with 90 points: Baron Vladimir, Pandicorn.

SILVER with 80 points: anna gabriela, IndiaP12, jg212, Ladybug89, purplecat, randomfan, Spirals for Miles, Winry.

BRONZE with 70 points: Alexcdj, AlexisR, alyssamarie, apgold, Artemisa, cabres, Carolowa, corynna, elektra blue, flanker, GINO, GoneWithTheWind, Heroine Father, Icebethy, itofan, Jrhamstercat89, LaArdilla, Maju, MrECartman, Pululafan, readernick, ruga, Sherlock Marple, SubRosa, sunnystars, TheBallerina, vesperalvioletta.

Congratulations!!! :cheer: :clap: :rock: :party2: :points:

Due to not watching the Seniors LIVE last night, I have a very busy morning ahead of me trying to catch up. But, I will try to put all the Junior Ladies scores into the scoresheet later on in the day.

And in case you are wondering why the threads aren’t open yet, it is just to give the scorers a few extra hours to get all the predictions copied over. I plan to re-open the threads during the hour before the Senior Men’s FS starts.

Hope this helps

CaroLiza_fan

Mohacz

Medalist
Country
Poland
JGP FINAL - ICE DANCE RESULTS

Hello, everyone. Here are the JGP Final Ice Dance results. There were 84 participants and we have 1 winner with the maximum number of points, 8 silver and 22 bronze medals. The podium looks as follows:

SILVER MEDAL
80 points

cohen-esque
gsk8
LaArdilla
Pandicorn
ruga
satine
SubRosa
Yuzuruu
GOLD MEDAL
90 points

Winry
BRONZE MEDAL
70 points

Antyv
bakedpotato
cabres
CherylDee
corynna
Dreamer57
GoneWithTheWind
Gourlie
Hyena
Icebethy
icetug
itofan
jg212
Koatterce
marulia
Nathan13
Nirti
NoNameFace
purplecat
randomfan
sunnystars
TeamGubanova​

Icebethy, itofan, SubRosa and Winry are the only players who put the Georgian couple on the top of the podium. Vast majority opted for Avonley and Vadym and quite a few for Elizaveeta Shanaeva and Devid Naryzhnyy.

All the results are already uploaded to the Google spreadsheet that can be found here.

Congratulation to all the medalists and see you soon at the upcoming national and ISU champiosnhips events :)

Pandicorn

On the Ice
Country
Germany
Yess, Gold in Ladies and Silver in Dance. :yahoo: :dance:
But my mens score won´t be very high... :biggrin:

cathlen

Team Gorgeous Cacti!
Record Breaker
Country
Poland
PAIRS RESULTS !

So, we're almost at the end of ISU Junior competitions this season :) Two players have scored perfect score in Pairs!

GOLD with 90 points: Carolowa and Heroine Father!

SILVER with 80 points: lariko!

BRONZE with 70 points: AlexisR, cabres, CherylDee, Colonel Green, Dreamer57, GINO, Gourlie, Hyena, Koatterce, LadyB, Lamente Ariane, Lunalovesskating, Marius, marulia, Nirti, Pandicorn, Sherlock Marple, ssffww and Weathergal!

Congrats to all medalists! :cheer:
The scores are already put in spreadsheet, if you spot any mistake, please send me PM.

Also, special thanks to CL_fan for making it much quicker for me to score :thank:

lariko

Medalist
Country
Canada
Ah, I see my liking for Mukhametzianova/Mironov netted me the only more or less accurate prediction I’ve managed for the GP :yahoo: