Paulina Ramanauskaitė | Golden Skate

Paulina Ramanauskaitė

sk8kirsty

On the Ice
Paulina Ramanauskaitė (Born 27 January 2003) is a Lithuanian figure skater.

Statements

Instance of:
human

Sex or gender:
Female

Country for sport:
Lithuania

http://www.isuresults.com/bios/isufs00101592.htm

Given name:
Paulina

Date of birth:
27 January 2003

Named as:
Paulina RAMANAUSKAITE

Place of birth:
Kaunas

Figure skater

Sport:
Figure skating

Sports discipline competed in:
Ladies' singles

Height:
159 centimetres

Coach:Dmitri KozlovChoreographer:Ingrida Snieskien, Valentin MolotovFormer Coach:Egle Kliucakiene

Personal Best Total Score
ISU JGP Amber Cup 2018
Personal Best Score Short Program 49.1407.12.2018
ISU CS Golden Spin of Zagreb 2018
Personal Best Score Free Skating 98.8607.09.2018
ISU JGP Amber Cup 2018

Participant of:

2018 Junior Grand Prix Lithuania - ladies' singles

Ranking 9

2018 Junior Grand Prix Slovenia - ladies' singles

Ranking 12

2018 CS Golden Spin of Zagreb - ladies' singles

Ranking 14

2018-2019 Lithuanian Figure Skating Championships - senior ladies' singles

Ranking 1

2018 World Junior Figure Skating Championships - ladies' singles

2019 European Figure Skating Championships - ladies' singles

Ranking 32

2019 World Junior Figure Skating Championships - ladies' singles

Ranking 41

sk8kirsty

On the Ice
I am very sad [emoji24] Paulina will not be competing this year at the Lithuanian national championships as she has badly injured her back [emoji51]I really miss watching her skate, she is one of my favourite Lithuanian skaters and was about to move up to seniors before her injury [emoji24]
Greitai pasveikti, Paulina! Tikiuosi, kad netrukus galėsite grįžti prie čiuožimo! Daug meilės [emoji8]
Translation:
Get well soon Paulina! I hope you can return to skating soon! Lots of love [emoji8]

Harriet

Record Breaker
Country
Australia
I am very sad [emoji24] Paulina will not be competing this year at the Lithuanian national championships as she has badly injured her back [emoji51]

Oh no. :( I'm really sorry to hear that; I'm very fond of her skating and was hoping to get the chance to see her compete again soon. Sending her good thoughts for a quick recovery.

BTW, would it be an idea to move this thread to the Ladies Fan Fests section where it might pick up a bit more traffic? Mods?

sk8kirsty

On the Ice
Oh no. :( I'm really sorry to hear that; I'm very fond of her skating and was hoping to get the chance to see her compete again soon. Sending her good thoughts for a quick recovery.

BTW, would it be an idea to move this thread to the Ladies Fan Fests section where it might pick up a bit more traffic? Mods?
I will send her your love [emoji13]
I think that would be good, although I am not too sure how to move it 🤷*♀️[emoji51]

Harriet

Record Breaker
Country
Australia
I will send her your love [emoji13]
I think that would be good, although I am not too sure how to move it ��*♀️[emoji51]

Thank you! And me neither, but it seems a friendly mod moved it anyway (thanks, whoever that was!).

ETA: Paulina just posted an Instagram story showing her at the rink and headed for the ice in skates, with the caption 'Finally!' so it looks like she's on the improve? I hope so!

sk8kirsty

On the Ice
Thank you! And me neither, but it seems a friendly mod moved it anyway (thanks, whoever that was!).

ETA: Paulina just posted an Instagram story showing her at the rink and headed for the ice in skates, with the caption 'Finally!' so it looks like she's on the improve? I hope so!
Oh that's good!! I hope her injury is improving!! I don't have Instagram so I didn't see it but I'm so glad to here that!

sk8kirsty

On the Ice

I just looked at it from my friend's phone and I'm not sure if she is improving [emoji17] she's with her best friend Aleksandra Golovkina (Lithuanian figure skater who you may of heard of) but the video was of Alex going onto the ice and not Paulina
Although I'm glad I've seen this video because Alex left to go to Lithuania yesterday so I'm so glad that she has arrived safely and that her and Paulina are back together!!
But since Alex is back in Lithuania, I won't see her for two weeks bc she is doing a Christmas show there and also is competing at nationals
I hope Paulina will get better soon and at least she was at the rink! That's a good thing [emoji108]

Harriet

Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Apparently Paulina has switched to ice dance and will be making her competitive debut with partner Deividas Kizala this weekend at Winter Star. Taking her life in her hands there, but it's good to know that she's been found a path to keep skating competitively following her back injury. :) Her strong skating skills are a good match for ice dance!