Alaine Chartrand - Any News! | Golden Skate

Alaine Chartrand - Any News!

russell30

Final Flight
Hi to all, I was wondering whether anyone knew if Alaine was coming back to do Nationals next year or will she take the season out! There was nothing on her social media pages since September, so dont know whether anyone has seen Alaine training at all! or whether she is still with Tracey and Gregor...

Missing Alaine I think Team Canada needs her! :biggrin:

AlinaRina

Rinkside
She's moved to Vancouver to go to UBC as of a press release in July. IMHO I don't think she's coming back for Nationals; it doesn't even seem like she's training at this point.

Skater Boy

Record Breaker
My friend said they saw her at UBC in the Student Union Building talking to people. I guess exams must be coming up.

withwings

On the Ice
Hi to all, I was wondering whether anyone knew if Alaine was coming back to do Nationals next year or will she take the season out! There was nothing on her social media pages since September, so dont know whether anyone has seen Alaine training at all! or whether she is still with Tracey and Gregor...

Missing Alaine I think Team Canada needs her! :biggrin:

I miss Aline a lot, too. She had this rare talent to bring a real feelings, heart on the ice and she seemed to have a very altruistic personality. She also always had a good and uplifting word about other skaters or for people around her and never was attention craving.

If she is not coming back, oh, yes for every skater there is their own way. There is no doubt that in due time Aline will be helping new skaters either a as kinesiologist or coach, or both.
Judging from what I have read on social media, Aline seems to be very happy with her studies at university.