Roku solved. Mfarone is a genius | Golden Skate

Roku solved. Mfarone is a genius

CoyoteChris

Record Breaker
Thanks to Mfarone, I now have a completely functioning roku that gets the fake NBC Sports and the Real NBC SPorts gold.
(The old NBC Sports Gold App no longer works. You will get redirected to the NBC SPorts app and then navigate to the real gold app. Here is what Mfarone says)

Here is what I do when I access NBC Sports on the roku.
I click on the tile that has the peacock color display which says Sports.

When NBC Sports opens on the very top line, on the left it says NBC Sports with a heavy gold underline. Sitting to the right of that on the same line is Sports Gold but it is grayed out.
Right below NBC Sports "Featured" is underlined.
I use the up arrow (around the ok on the Roku remote) to move up. The line under "Featured" disappears.
I use the right arrow to move over to Sports Gold. A heavy gold line shows under Sports Gold
I use the down arrow key to move to the line that starts with "Featured" and then use the right arrow key to move to "Replays" DO NOT CLICK OK TO ANY OF THIS - ONLY USE ARROW KEYS. Using the down arrow key again takes you to the line where all of the different sports are displayed. Scroll across to "Figure Skating" CLICK OK AT THE FIGURE SKATING BOOT.
The app should say updating content. You should see "SPORTS GOLD" in the upper left corner. Below the figure skating book you should see something like 1/500 instead of the 1/34 you are seeing in the picture of your screen.

IN other words, instead of getting only 34 past comps, you get over 500.