Worlds 2020 Ticket Question | Golden Skate

Worlds 2020 Ticket Question

Elana

On the Ice
So I really want to go to Worlds this year, I mean who doesn't, but I'm not sure if it is worth it. I see that they are now offering 300 level tickets pretty cheap tomorrow. I am wondering if any of you have sat that far away before and if you can even see anything well. Also, it is my finals week at college so I'm not 100% sure if I can even go, I'm just counting on not having finals on Friday as I only want to go to the ladies free. Because of this I don't really want to purchase a ticket yet if I can't go, but also don't want to wait too long for tickets to be gone. Do people typically resell tickets closer to the event at a good price, or would I be chancing it to wait? Hoping someone will be able to answer these questions, thanks in advance.

apgold

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
So I really want to go to Worlds this year, I mean who doesn't, but I'm not sure if it is worth it. I see that they are now offering 300 level tickets pretty cheap tomorrow. I am wondering if any of you have sat that far away before and if you can even see anything well. Also, it is my finals week at college so I'm not 100% sure if I can even go, I'm just counting on not having finals on Friday as I only want to go to the ladies free. Because of this I don't really want to purchase a ticket yet if I can't go, but also don't want to wait too long for tickets to be gone. Do people typically resell tickets closer to the event at a good price, or would I be chancing it to wait? Hoping someone will be able to answer these questions, thanks in advance.

I have not been to Bell Centre, but I attended Worlds in Boston at TD Garden in the top bowl first row and really enjoyed it. You can't see the skaters faces too well but you get an appreciation for ice coverage, speed, etc being higher up. It all depends on your preference. I also wouldn't wait too long to buy tickets to the ladies FS as that was packed in Boston. Given this will be in Canada where skating is more popular, even more so.

This link has some views from the 300 section, so it might help you get an idea how high up you will be.

Elana

On the Ice
Thanks, the pictures were helpful, I think it will be worth it! I also went to Worlds in Boston and have wanted to go back since!