Ted Barton will cover Russian Nat on world Wide stream! | Golden Skate

Ted Barton will cover Russian Nat on world Wide stream!

Ravyn Rant

Totally 80s Dance Party!
Medalist
Fantastic news! I haven't seen Russian Nats with English commentary since that one time I ran across it on ESPN3.

Edwin

СделаноВХрустальном!
Record Breaker
Ted must have made some impression on his way to Chelyabinsk JGP event, when he needed to lay over in Moscow and attended the Open Test Skates, obviously in awe over the skating.

Krasnoyarsk by the end of December shouldn't really bother him, as a Canadian he is used to cold winters.

By that time, the latest unsavoury events hopefully have subsided and perhaps Ted might give us a authoritative resume with permission from FFKKR.

StitchMonkey

Record Breaker
This is wonderful. I am happy for Ted for getting this opportunity. And I am happy that Russia at least is starting to understand and appreciate global/online fans. Rather than geo blocking, they are making it easier to watch their skaters. Thank you Russian Federation for sharing your talent with the world!

lariko

Medalist
Country
Canada
Ted must have made some impression on his way to Chelyabinsk JGP event, when he needed to lay over in Moscow and attended the Open Test Skates, obviously in awe over the skating.

Krasnoyarsk by the end of December shouldn't really bother him, as a Canadian he is used to cold winters.

By that time, the latest unsavoury events hopefully have subsided and perhaps Ted might give us a authoritative resume with permission from FFKKR.

Krasnoyarsk is one of those places where they will be going to the arena to watch the skating to warm up. It’s harsher than most of Canada in December, save for like Churchill Manitoba maybe...

Ichatdelune

Long live the Queen and her successors
Record Breaker
Country
South-Korea
:hap57: Awesome!!

Wait, this means Ted has to learn how to pronounce all those skaters' names. Russian-speaking GS folks, Ted needs you!

Edwin

СделаноВХрустальном!
Record Breaker
Krasnoyarsk is one of those places where they will be going to the arena to watch the skating to warm up. It’s harsher than most of Canada in December, save for like Churchill Manitoba maybe...

Weather forecast for Krasnoyarks: -15 Celsius for the coming fortnight dipping to -35/-40: https://www.gismeteo.ru/weather-krasnoyarsk-4674/2-weeks/

Stable continental winter, but all the skaters should arrive on arrival day, to have some reserve over flight delays in case of snow storms. Indeed, even on the ice it will be warmer than out on the street.

Winnie_20

Record Breaker
I am so happy, what a start of what already promises to be a crazy week (die-hard Star Wars fan, J-Nats etc).
Wow, congrats to Ted, well-deserved, too!

hanyuufan5

✨**:。*
Medalist
WHAAAAAT!? :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: Only thing better than actually getting to watch RusNats live from Podunk, USA is watching with Ted commentating!

Tolstoj

Record Breaker
Wow this is amazing and so unexpected.

Ted Barton is such a resource for this sport.

apgold

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
He did say it will be geo-blocked in Japan, but available everywhere else. Something nice to look forward to for the holidays!