Lysacek Marries Duangpatra Bodiratnangkura In Thailand | Golden Skate

Lysacek Marries Duangpatra Bodiratnangkura In Thailand

gsk8

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Olympic figure skater Evan Lysacek tied the knot on Saturday, marrying Duangpatra Bodiratnangkura – Dang for short – in her native Thailand.

He announced his engagement on Instagram in April, posting a photo of the two of them embracing and a dazzling ring on her left hand saying, “I’m the luckiest man alive.”

More...

dorispulaski

Wicked Yankee Girl
Country
United-States
Congratulations to the lucky(and gorgeous looking) couple! May they have many happy years together!

skylark

Gazing at a Glorious Great Lakes sunset
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Congratulations and very best wishes for happiness to Evan and Duangpatra. I'm so happy for Evan. His skating, so intense and passionate, was what brought me back to actively watching figure skating again. So happy for both of them. :love:

el henry

Go have some cake. And come back with jollity.
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Congratulations Evan and Dang:yay: what a lovely couple!

noskates

Record Breaker
I bet Dang is glad she only has to write Lysacek instead of her maiden name~! Congrats to the newly married couple.

skateluvr

Record Breaker
Tessa but no Michelle? How about Vera ? I thought they were a couple many years. Congrats to them and Have been wondering what aevan does for work. I wish he had tried to do more pro skating after his medal. I liked him. Well they look verry handsome and verry rich lol! Huge ring!

Joubabe

On the Ice
Country
United-States
Congratulations Evan and Dang! Best wishes for a happy life together.

Evan was always one of my favorites. I miss his skating!

Ic3Rabbit

Former Elite, now Pro. ⛸️
Record Breaker
Country
Olympics
Tessa but no Michelle? How about Vera ? I thought they were a couple many years. Congrats to them and Have been wondering what aevan does for work. I wish he had tried to do more pro skating after his medal. I liked him. Well they look verry handsome and verry rich lol! Huge ring!

The invites from the skating world that were there was Tessa Virtue and Frank Carroll.

Evan was in real estate and then switched to working at a high position within the Vera Wang Company. He left that job in April when he got engaged and went back to LA from NYC permanently.

He and his new wife (who is Thai Royalty) have a place in Bangkok.

Dee4707

Ice Is Slippery - Alexie Yagudin
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Congrats to the couple!!! She looks so regal!!!!

Jaana

Record Breaker
Country
Finland

I´d suppose that many of those from USA who were invited, just did not have time for such a long trip. Vera Wang as a Lysacek family friend surely was invitéd.

Anyway, it looked like a great wedding and many congratulations to the handsome couple!!!

Ic3Rabbit

Former Elite, now Pro. ⛸️
Record Breaker
Country
Olympics
^ He's 34 and she's 41. Not really a big deal.