Country
Northern-Ireland

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Merry Christmas everyone!! [emoji16][emoji119][emoji960][emoji173][emoji1151]

Now, I don't know whether your Christmas celebrations tend to be more Lithuanian or more British. But, becoming friends with you this year inspired me to go looking for Lithuanian Christmas music on YouTube there now. And the following was so beautiful that I just had to share it here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kzg1j0VCoJ4

Linksmų Kalėdų!

CaroLiza_fan

sk8kirsty

On the Ice
Now, I don't know whether your Christmas celebrations tend to be more Lithuanian or more British. But, becoming friends with you this year inspired me to go looking for Lithuanian Christmas music on YouTube there now. And the following was so beautiful that I just had to share it here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kzg1j0VCoJ4

Linksmų Kalėdų!

CaroLiza_fan
Awh this is so sweet! Thank you! As I have lived in England for most of my life we tend to go by the English Christmas traditions more than the Lithuanian ones however I do love to listen to Lithuanian Christmas songs!
I love this song too!! I'm glad you also like it! (I mean technically its Latvian but they are very similar ahah)
I've really enjoyed becoming friends with you : ))
Thank you for being so kind and helpful this year!! I really appreciate everything you have done for me [emoji4][emoji119]
Merry Christmas!
Linksmų Kalėdų [emoji6]
Kirsty x

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Awh this is so sweet! Thank you! As I have lived in England for most of my life we tend to go by the English Christmas traditions more than the Lithuanian ones however I do love to listen to Lithuanian Christmas songs!
I love this song too!! I'm glad you also like it! (I mean technically its Latvian but they are very similar ahah)
I've really enjoyed becoming friends with you : ))
Thank you for being so kind and helpful this year!! I really appreciate everything you have done for me [emoji4][emoji119]
Merry Christmas!
Linksmų Kalėdų [emoji6]
Kirsty x

Oops! :eek: You can tell I didn't bother reading the description. :eek:: It came up on my search for "Lithuanian Christmas Music", so I just trusted them.

But when I played the music, I fell in love with it and just had to share it.

Sorry for my mistake. :slink:

Anyway, have a great day! :)

CaroLiza_fan

sk8kirsty

On the Ice
Oops! :eek: You can tell I didn't bother reading the description. :eek:: It came up on my search for "Lithuanian Christmas Music", so I just trusted them.

But when I played the music, I fell in love with it and just had to share it.

Sorry for my mistake. :slink:

Anyway, have a great day! :)

CaroLiza_fan
Don't worry about it [emoji13] I also love Latvia and Latvian songs!!
Kirsty

karne

in Emergency Backup Mode
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
The day is almost over, but a little Christmas cheer came courtesy of mother Nature: calmer conditions, and even rain in Queensland and northern NSW. It's not enough, but it helps. I hope our firefighters had a safe Christmas.

anonymoose_au

Insert weird opinion here
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Merry Christmas everyone! Hope you had/will have an amazing day with family, friends, good food and presents! :)

sk8kirsty

On the Ice
The day is almost over, but a little Christmas cheer came courtesy of mother Nature: calmer conditions, and even rain in Queensland and northern NSW. It's not enough, but it helps. I hope our firefighters had a safe Christmas.
It is only 11:15 here, where are you?

iluvtodd

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Merry Christmas to all who celebrate the holiday!

Happy Chanukah to the Jewish members of this board!