2020 Junior ISU Championships Predictions Game HALL OF FAME! | Golden Skate

2020 Junior ISU Championships Predictions Game HALL OF FAME!

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Round 2: Junior World Championships

FINAL STANDINGS (After 2 Rounds)

Last edited:

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Right now, we should be sitting watching the Pairs Short Programme from the World Championships. But, as we all know, that isn’t happening. I realise this won’t make up for the disappointment, but hopefully it will put a smile on your faces.

We are now able to announce the Top 10 positions in the 2020 Junior ISU Championships Predictions Game for each category.

Ladies

GOLD with 120 points: @Pandicorn, @ruga.

SILVER with 115 points: @SnowWhite.

BRONZE with 110 points: @GINO, @invisiblespiral, @purplecat, @Spirals for Miles, @TheMightyBidoof.

4th with 105 points: @Alex65, @DenissVFan, @Jeanie19, @Jontor, @Nirti, @Sabine, @Shakuhachi, @sunnystars.
5th with 100 points: @cabres, @GoneWithTheWind, @IndiaP12, @marulia, @Sherlock Marple, @TheBallerina, @vesperalvioletta.
6th with 95 points: @Colonel Green, @Gourlie, @Koatterce, @luckyu2, @lutz, @Weathergal, @Winry.
7th with 90 points: @Dreamer57, @elektra blue, @sweetener.
8th with 85 points: @CaroLiza_fan.
9th with 75 points: @Lunalovesskating, @Step Sequence4.
10th with 65 points: @Maju, @StitchMonkey.

Men

GOLD with 130 points: @Spirals for Miles.

SILVER with 120 points: @SnowWhite.

BRONZE with 110 points: @luckyu2.

4th with 105 points: @elektra blue, @TheBallerina.
5th with 100 points: @Colonel Green, @IndiaP12, @Jeanie19, @Sherlock Marple.
6th with 95 points: @Alex65, @DenissVFan, @GINO, @purplecat, @sweetener, @vesperalvioletta.
7th with 90 points: @Lunalovesskating, @Sabine, @Step Sequence4, @Winry.
8th with 85 points: @cabres, @invisiblespiral, @lutz, @marulia, @Shakuhachi, @sunnystars, @Weathergal.
9th with 80 points: @Koatterce, @Pandicorn, @ruga, @TheMightyBidoof.
10th with 75 points: @Dreamer57, @Gourlie, @Nirti, @StitchMonkey.

Pairs

GOLD with 145 points: @invisiblespiral, @Koatterce, @ruga, @Sabine, @SnowWhite, @Spirals for Miles, @sweetener.

SILVER with 140 points: @sunnystars.

BRONZE with 135 points: @Dreamer57, @luckyu2, @Lunalovesskating, @Pandicorn, @TheMightyBidoof, @Weathergal.

4th with 130 points: @cabres, @Shakuhachi, @vesperalvioletta.
5th with 125 points: @Alex65, @DenissVFan, @elektra blue, @GINO, @lutz, @marulia, @purplecat, @Sherlock Marple, @StitchMonkey, @TheBallerina.
6th with 120 points: @Colonel Green, @GoneWithTheWind, @Gourlie, @Nirti.
7th with 115 points: @CaroLiza_fan, @IndiaP12, @Jeanie19.
8th with 110 points: @Step Sequence4.
9th with 105 points: @Winry.
10th with 75 points: @MaHa75.

Dance

GOLD with 130 points: @Dreamer57.

SILVER with 125 points: @Colonel Green.

BRONZE with 120 points: @Jeanie19, Step Sequence4.

4th with 115 points: @cabres, @GoneWithTheWind, @sweetener.
5th with 110 points: @Alex65, @Gourlie, @SnowWhite, @sunnystars, @Winry.
6th with 105 points: @CaroLiza_fan, @DenissVFan, @IndiaP12, @invisiblespiral, @Lunalovesskating, @Pandicorn, @Shakuhachi, @Sherlock Marple, @Spirals for Miles.
7th with 100 points: @marulia, @Nirti, @purplecat, @Sabine, @TheBallerina, @TheMightyBidoof.
8th with 95 points: @GINO, @ruga, @StitchMonkey.
9th with 90 points: @Koatterce, @Weathergal.
10th with 85 points: @elektra blue, @vesperalvioletta.

Congratulations to everybody!!! :cheer: :clap: :rock: :party2: :points:

But now, it is time for the big one. The Overall positions.

Overall

GOLD with 490 points: @SnowWhite, @Spirals for Miles.

SILVER with 445 points: @invisiblespiral, @sweetener.

BRONZE with 440 points: @Colonel Green, @Jeanie19, @Pandicorn, @ruga, @Sabine, @sunnystars.

4th with 435 points: @Alex65.
5th with 430 points: @cabres, @DenissVFan, @Dreamer57, @purplecat, @Sherlock Marple, @TheBallerina.
6th with 425 points: @GINO, @Shakuhachi, @TheMightyBidoof.
7th with 420 points: @IndiaP12, @luckyu2.
8th with 410 points: @Koatterce, @marulia, @vesperalvioletta.
9th with 405 points: @elektra blue, @Lunalovesskating, @Weathergal.
10th with 400 points: @Gourlie, @Nirti, @Winry.

Congratulations to everybody!!! :cheer: :clap: :rock: :party2: :points:

Thank you to everybody who has played, and a particular thank you to those members who have been so kind as to be scorers.

This game would not be possible without you all.

CaroLiza_fan

Last edited:

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
I totally forgot that I did well last year with them! And now I can't find the predictions thread for that...

Erm, I don't mean to disappoint you, but you didn't actually do that well in the Junior Game last season. I was more talking about the way you support so many Junior skaters.

If anybody does want to compare how they did in last season's Junior Game with this season's, here is last season's Hall Of Fame thread:

https://www.goldenskate.com/forum/showthread.php?77400

But, please keep in mind that last season's Game included the Junior GP Final. And we had double points for Junior Worlds.

CaroLiza_fan

elektra blue

mother of skaters
Record Breaker
Country
Italy
congratulations to all the winners and thank you to CLF and the scorers! can i be named honorary Brezina of this game?:laugh:

Spirals for Miles

Anna Shcherbakova is my World Champion
Record Breaker
Erm, I don't mean to disappoint you, but you didn't actually do that well in the Junior Game last season. I was more talking about the way you support so many Junior skaters.

If anybody does want to compare how they did in last season's Junior Game with this season's, here is last season's Hall Of Fame thread:

https://www.goldenskate.com/forum/showthread.php?77400

But, please keep in mind that last season's Game included the Junior GP Final. And we had double points for Junior Worlds.

CaroLiza_fan

Ah, ok, that makes more sense, since I don't usually do well in these games :biggrin:

gsk8

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Congrats to everyone! All awards have now been presented for the Junior combined and overall!

cabres

On the Ice
I have a few medals, only at YOG (3 Gold, 1 Bronze); and overall I am in the top 10 in all categories (5,8,4,4), and in the top 5 in the final standing (5). :yay:

Thanks to all the scorers!!