2020 European Championships: ISU Predictions Game Round 1 | Page 6 | Golden Skate

2020 European Championships: ISU Predictions Game Round 1

elektra blue

mother of skaters
Record Breaker
Country
Italy
wait a moment a got a silver in men :eeking: i didn't see that coming :laugh: and a gold in pairs! :hap10: thank you scorers and CLF and congratulations to the other medalist!

Bronze with 30 points in Men's! :yahoo:

*high five*

Moxiejan

Medalist
Country
United-States
EUROPEAN CHAMPIONSHIPS - LADIES RESULTS

Our sole gold medalist, ladyjane with 60 points, was the only one who correctly predicted the top 4 places. Many players had the top 3 correct (45 points), but only a few got additional points from the #4 and/or #5 positions.

SILVER MEDAL
55 points

alyssmarie
apgold
CaroIowa
heartyxo
luckyu2
marulia
MintGreen
Nathan13
NoNameFace
Phireye
Winry

GOLD MEDAL
60 points

ladyjane
BRONZE MEDAL
50 points

casualfan
itofan
NYscorp6

All the results are being uploaded to the Google spreadsheet that can be found here.

LadyB

Record Breaker
wait a moment a got a silver in men :eeking: i didn't see that coming :laugh: and a gold in pairs! :hap10: thank you scorers and CLF and congratulations to the other medalist!

*high five*

right back at you, darling! And I've got another one for you (we've got the same :))

Ice Dance Results

Needless to say where 99% of us got it wrong (including myself, but I couldn't be happier :biggrin:). Therefore, a big round of applause for CaroLiza_fan, who defied the odds and twizzled to the one and only gold medal in foreseeing SinKats' victory!!! :bow: Brilliant prediction! Almost everyone got the rankings of G/F and F/G right. :agree:

Gold with 70 points: CaroLiza_fan :points:

Silver with 65 points: Alex65, Antyv, Baron Vladimir, cake, casualfan, cdimuzio68, Chris Cooper, corynna, Dafne, dancelion21, DenissVFan, Dreamer57, GINO, gizmo, Gourlie, gsk8, gubamac, heartyxo, icedance, invisiblespiral, Koatterce, luckyu2, Maju, marulia, Miriam090, Nirti, Phireye, purplecat, Roo87, ruga, SashaJuliaSpins, satine, Shakuhachi, Skater Boy, SnowWhite, Spirals for Miles, sunnystars, text_skate, TheMightyBidoof, Weathergal.:yahoo:

Bronze with 55 points: Alexcdj, alyssamarie, apgold, cabres, Colonel Green, elektra blue, gopatrick, Hyena, Jeanie19, LadyB, lariko, lavenderblossom, lutz, MintGreen, MrECartman, Moxie, Nathan13, NoNameFace, NYscorp6, Pandicorn, sweetener, TheBallerina, vesperalvioletta. :hap10:

Congrats to all the winners!

My head was spinning from watching three events over the w/e, so if I've got something wrong or forgot anything, please PM me and I will fix it asap.

Giu

On the Ice
Country
Italy
My first silver!!! :hap85: Men's results with 35 points :laugh:

Congratulations to the medalists!!!

ladyjane

Medalist
Country
Netherlands
EUROPEAN CHAMPIONSHIPS - LADIES RESULTS

Our sole gold medalist, ladyjane with 60 points, was the only one who correctly predicted the top 4 places. Many players had the top 3 correct (45 points), but only a few got additional points from the #4 and/or #5 positions.

SILVER MEDAL
55 points

alyssmarie
apgold
CaroIowa
heartyxo
luckyu2
marulia
MintGreen
Nathan13
NoNameFace
Phireye
Winry

GOLD MEDAL
60 points

ladyjane
BRONZE MEDAL
50 points

casualfan
itofan
NYscorp6

All the results are being uploaded to the Google spreadsheet that can be found here.

Sometimes just hoping someone skates well, does work! All kudos to Alexia Paganini who delivered.

lariko

Medalist
Country
Canada
Oh, wow, I managed a bronze in ID... I didn’t expect that, but wow! SB and FL came through for me, I suppose. But, ladies and men...so many surprises, eh?

Hyena

Tous les whiskys
Medalist
Silver in men's and pairs and a bronze in dance! Probably my best scoring predictions this comp (or at least the best placements). Bring on 4CC!

MintGreen

On the Ice
I found out that I won a silver in each of mens and ladies, and a bronze in ice dance. :hap10: Didn't quite expect that to happen! My takeaway is that the correct placement of 4th, 5th or 6th is equally important as the top three placements. Thanks for scoring!

MintGreen

On the Ice

The mean scores of the four disciplines are:
Ladies: 41.2
Mens: 23.7
Pairs: 64.3
Dance: 57.4

Well done for the pairs prediction! And I can understand there are a lot of permutations in ladies within 1~3 and 4~6. And the mens is just :palmf:

ladyjane

Medalist
Country
Netherlands
I found out that I won a silver in each of mens and ladies, and a bronze in ice dance. :hap10: Didn't quite expect that to happen! My takeaway is that the correct placement of 4th, 5th or 6th is equally important as the top three placements. Thanks for scoring!

Of course it is (says the gold Medalist in Ladies who just wanted Alexia Paganini to skate well) and it got me the gold! Hihihihi!

LadyB

Record Breaker

That's exactly what I thought/experienced! :agree:

Moxiejan

Medalist
Country
United-States

Pointswise, each position is equally important.

Skater Boy

Record Breaker

Canada would love to have such results at worlds! Congrats MintGreen.