On TV in Greensboro | Golden Skate

On TV in Greensboro

moonvine

All Hail Queen Gracie
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Of all the stuffie throwing people in all of Greensboro they had to interview me. Of course my hair is not styled, no makeup. At least I didn’t spill coke on my sweater until after they were done.

el henry

Go have some cake. And come back with jollity.
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
So many Goldenskaters become stars:biggrin: I imagine your collection of stuffies is pretty impressive ;)

Seven Sisters

Medalist
Moonvine was born to be a star. I am willing to bet she had her sparkly shoes on and was carrying her Alexa Knierim designer original bag at the time :)

moonvine

All Hail Queen Gracie
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I got to tell all of Greensboro about Gracie!❤️

moonvine

All Hail Queen Gracie
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I do think this news footage needs to be shared with Goldenskate :)

Well unless someone in Greensboro can obtain it (or maybe it is on their webpage) it will be lost to time. I did also mention Nathan Chen.

Ic3Rabbit

Former Elite, now Pro. ⛸️
Record Breaker
Country
Olympics
Well unless someone in Greensboro can obtain it (or maybe it is on their webpage) it will be lost to time. I did also mention Nathan Chen.

Do you know what news channel it was? Fox, CBS, ABC, NBC?

moonvine

All Hail Queen Gracie
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Do you know what news channel it was? Fox, CBS, ABC, NBC?

I’m sure he told me but I was so flabbergasted they were doing a puff piece on me and my stuffies I forgot. I mean I wasn’t the only one throwing them and I’m certainly not young and hot. It was kind of cool though. I explained why we throw stuffies, showed my collection, and then just blabbed about how great Gracie is and oh yeah Nathan Chen will be there. Drat. I should have plugged Alexas bag. He filmed me throwing one too. Asked where I was from, how I got into watching skating, rate myself on a 1-10 scale of figure skating fan (9).

WednesdayMarch

Nicer When Fed
Medalist
Country
United-Kingdom
No:(. Among other things I developed crippling arthritis. We are on a good path to getting it treated though.

Oh, you poor thing! I have it in my thumbs (which is more than a little inconvenient for a tailor). Glad you're getting treatment.

moonvine

All Hail Queen Gracie
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Oh, you poor thing! I have it in my thumbs (which is more than a little inconvenient for a tailor). Glad you're getting treatment.

Oh no....my hands were the worst...I just laid in bed in pain for weeks until it got diagnosed..then a test dose of methotrexate...then after I could tolerate it a full dose. Try compression gloves, they kept me from gnawing my own hands off. My knee doesn’t hurt if I get off it. Which led to weeks in bed...thus no stamina now...but I will rehab it and not need a wheelchair next time.