Congrats to Sasha Cohen on her new baby! | Page 2 | Golden Skate

Congrats to Sasha Cohen on her new baby!

skateluvr

Record Breaker
Sasha Cohen new mom

I heard that from Terry Gannon during the ladies event. Has this been reported here? She and her fiancé gave birth to a boy. Mazel Tov to the new family. Sasha is moving on in her life, Congratulations to Sasha. I heard nothing of this and don’t see any mentions on the Edge.

Did I miss an earlier announcement?:love:

TwinnerA

Final Flight
Country
United-States
According to Sasha’s Instagram account (@sashacohennyc), they named their baby boy Dashiell Lev Lieberthal.

skateluvr

Record Breaker
Oh Ok there was a cafe thread. I don’t usually go there. The baby looks like the dad already. Surely Sasha will teach him basic skating. Who knows?

skateluvr

Record Breaker
So I get moved to cafe thread and coyote Chris starts new one in edge that stays up? What the ?

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
So I get moved to cafe thread and coyote Chris starts new one in edge that stays up? What the ?

Not quite. As far as I can tell, this is the chronology of what happened:

• CoyoteChris started a thread in November in Le Café.

• noskates started a thread in December in The Edge.

• The two threads were then merged into a combined thread located in Le Café.

• You (skateluvr) started a thread yesterday in The Edge.

• Your thread was then merged with the thread in Le Café. But, so that it would get a bigger audience, the now 3-in-1 combined thread was then moved into The Edge.

Don't worry, nothing has been deleted. All the posts are still there. The only difference is that they are now all together in one thread.

Hope this clears things up

CaroLiza_fan

Scott512

Record Breaker
Congrats to Sasha on something that's much much much much better than even the Olympic gold medal that escaped her and frustrated her and her fans like me to no end.

To me Sasha Cohen is the most beautiful figure skater I have ever seen. But the best thing is that she's doing so well after her competitive career. Congrats to Sasha on the baby boy. But I would like to see her with a daughter someday. ;)