Rika KIHIRA (JPN)
Young YOU (KOR)
Bradie TENNELL (USA)
Kaori SAKAMOTO (JPN)
Eunsoo LIM (KOR)
Ye Lim KIM (KOR)

Pairs
Wenjing SUI / Cong HAN (CHN)
Kirsten MOORE-TOWERS / Michael MARINARO (CAN)
Cheng PENG / Yang Jin (CHN)
Alexa SCIMECA-KNIERIM / Chris KNIERIM (USA)
Lubov ILYUSHECKINA / Charlie BILODEAU (CAN)
Tarah KAYNE / Daniel O'SHEA (USA)

Dance
Madison CHOCK / Evan BATES (USA)
Piper GILLES / Paul POIRIER (CAN)
Madison HUBBELL / Zachary DONOHUE (USA)
Kaitlin HAWAYEK / Jean-Luc BAKER (USA)
Carolanne SOUCISSE / Shane FIRUS (CAN)
Shiyue WANG / Xinyu LIU (CHN)

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
That awful moment when the skaters come out to get presented at the start of their group's warm up, and you realise that when you were making out your predictions, you got one of the entries mixed up with their team-mate, who is not competing here! And that this will probably kill off any chances you had, because the skater taking part was always likely to finish well into the Top 5, but because you were thinking of somebody else, you put them well outside the scoring positions! :bang: :bang: :bang:

The irony is that they look nothing like each other! But, for some unknown reason, I keep mixing them up whenever I see their names. (And their names aren't any way similar either!)

Methinks I need to start paying better attention to that country's skaters, so that I do not continue to get confused as to who is who (it is not just these 2 skaters it happens with; it happens frequently, and across all the categories).

CaroLiza_fan

elektra blue

mother of skaters
Record Breaker
Country
Italy
That awful moment when the skaters come out to get presented at the start of their group's warm up, and you realise that when you were making out your predictions, you got one of the entries mixed up with their team-mate, who is not competing here! And that this will probably kill off any chances you had, because the skater taking part was always likely to finish well into the Top 5, but because you were thinking of somebody else, you put them well outside the scoring positions! :bang: :bang: :bang:

The irony is that they look nothing like each other! But, for some unknown reason, I keep mixing them up whenever I see their names. (And their names aren't any way similar either!)

Methinks I need to start paying better attention to that country's skaters, so that I do not continue to get confused as to who is who (it is not just these 2 skaters it happens with; it happens frequently, and across all the categories).

CaroLiza_fan

you're gettin old, CLF :laugh:

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
you're gettin old, CLF :laugh:

Ah, but you're catching up on me! Don't think I've forgotten that in a few weeks time you'll be back to being just a year younger than me! :biggrin:

In all seriousness, I have no excuse. It is just pure stupidity on my part.

Thankfully, both of these skaters will be at the next competition. So, the chances of me making the same mistake then are a lot less.

I hope... :p

CaroLiza_fan

elektra blue

mother of skaters
Record Breaker
Country
Italy
Ah, but you're catching up on me! Don't think I've forgotten that in a few weeks time you'll be back to being just a year younger than me! :biggrin:

In all seriousness, I have no excuse. It is just pure stupidity on my part.

Thankfully, both of these skaters will be at the next competition. So, the chances of me making the same mistake then are a lot less.

I hope... :p

CaroLiza_fan

women age slowly :biggrin: anyway don't bash yourself, it can happen and you're so busy. i brezined this whole competition i think and without distractions :laugh:

LadyB

Record Breaker
Ice Dance result

Big round of applause for Step Sequence4 who not only managed to get full marks, but also got the first 6 in the right order! :gclap:

Gold with 75 points: Step Sequence4 :bow:

Silver with 70 points: MintGreen, Antyv, LanaD :hap10::hap57:

Bronze with 65 points: ladyjane, Roo87, vesperalvioletta, Winry :agree::rock:

Congrats to all our medalists!!! I was particularly happy to see some of you putting Piper & Paul in first position! :luv17:

As usual, if I got it wrong, have forgotten sth or someone, please PM me and I'll fix it asap.

heartyxo

On the Ice
The only placement I got right was C/B :laugh: thank god that fall was not on an element. that saved a lot of us :clap:

dancelion21

On the Ice
H/D losing levels on the twizzles and H/B having the fall on their curve lift really hurt my predictions, as I'm sure it did for everyone. Still, it was a lot of fun to throw my hat into the ring and play guessing games!

cake

On the Ice
Mens results

Apart from first place, our predictions were pretty much divided at this tight competition. Nobody managed to get everything right.

Gold with 65 points goes to :hap10: :bow: :hb:
gizmo
Jeanie19
Phireye

Silver with 60 points goes to :cheer:
Colonel Green
Dreamer57
invisiblespiral
itofan
MrECartman
Step Sequence4
TheBallerina

Bronze with 55 points goes to :cheer:
elektra blue
sunnystars
yuumura

Congrats to all medallists! Points will be added to the spreadsheet soon. Please send me a pm if you find a mistake.

elektra blue

mother of skaters
Record Breaker
Country
Italy
a bronze! :hap10: i owe this medal to Yuma and Junliet :laugh: i should adopt him too. thank you all and congrats to the other medalists!

Ziotic

Medalist
My bad on the ladies. I will have them up Monday. It’s been an insane week at work.