Men’s Free: 2 — 4:45 p.m.
Pairs Short: 5 — 6:45 p.m.
Ladies Free: 7 — 9:45 p.m.

Feb. 8
Free Dance: 12 — 3 p.m.
Pairs Free: 3:15 — 5:15 p.m.

MarkinBerkeley

On the Ice

Looks like she underrotated and stepped out of that triple loop before she fell. A small mistake - if you want to call it that. This young lady fell on all 7 jumping passes and her step sequence, but she has such potential. It's truly a privilege to watch this young lady. The score of 12.56 doesn't reflect her true potential. Once she gets over those competition nerves, she will be competing for the gold. Just joking.

chuckm

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Unfortunately, Russian Jr. Nationals conflicts not only with 4CC, but with Bavarian Open.

MGstyle

Crawling around on the ice after chestnuts
Medalist
I am so happy about this news! :agree: Ted's contribution is ever increasing, at least something is going in the right direction in this sport!

There is a 6 hour time difference between Saransk and Korea - so not everything will conflict, the major problem will continue to be the early/afternoon competitions at 4CC cruelly early hours in CET :palmf:

lariko

Medalist
Country
Canada
Well, the conflicting schedules will make us all get a small taste of the embarrassment of the riches...

icybear

Medalist
I'm glad Rus Fed holds Ted in such high esteem. Unfortunately this means he wont be the one doing 4CC. I hope they dont hire Euro guy again.

lariko

Medalist
Country
Canada
I'm glad Rus Fed holds Ted in such high esteem. Unfortunately this means he wont be the one doing 4CC. I hope they dont hire Euro guy again.

Euro Guy: “S/he skates very well indeed, for they were born and bred in...” in the most emotional part of the skate... made me miss Ted so badly.

NaVi

Medalist
Surprised he keeps traveling over there and I wonder how sustainable that is. I'm sure he likes it now but there may come a point where it all gets to be too much. In e-sports, it's impossible for those doing commentary to be there in person unless there's a big LAN event. They should think about making remote commentary an option in case he's incapable or unwanting to travel.

silverfoxes

Record Breaker
Two competitions two months apart doesn't seem like it should be "too much" for someone who enjoys their job. If he can handle all of the JGP week after week, then I'm sure he knows his limits.

I will sound very old here, but isn't esports just...video games? Why would you need in-person commentary for that :confused: There is a big difference, though, between watching skating live and watching it from another continent on a screen.

Edwin

СделаноВХрустальном!
Record Breaker
I am happy for Ted and glad for FFKKR they found a cooperation.

Many of the skaters from Junior Nationals will make their international and senior debut soon.

It’s best to be prepared, get to know them a little for the events to come.

lpt

On the Ice
Unfortunately, Russian Jr. Nationals conflicts not only with 4CC, but with Bavarian Open.
Bavarian what?

Provisional Saransk ladies' list:

Valieva (has 4T)
Sinitsyna
Vasilyeva
Usacheva
Khromykh
Frolova
Tarakanova
Samodelkina (has 3A)
Akatyeva (has 4T and 3A)
Berestovskaia (has 4T)
Petrosian
Osokina
Vaytkus
Gorbacheva
Riabinina
Moroz
Zaharova
Kisel

Not to mention all of them have 3Lz-3T etc.
It is stronger than any Senior Nationals outside of Russia.

Spirals for Miles

Anna Shcherbakova is my World Champion
Record Breaker
Bavarian what?

Provisional Saransk ladies' list:

Valieva (has 4T)
Sinitsyna
Vasilyeva
Usacheva
Khromykh
Frolova
Tarakanova
Samodelkina (has 3A)
Akatyeva (has 4T and 3A)
Berestovskaia (has 4T)
Petrosian
Osokina
Vaytkus
Gorbacheva
Riabinina
Moroz
Zaharova
Kisel

Not to mention all of them have 3Lz-3T etc.
It is stronger than any Senior Nationals outside of Russia.

And Kisel has landed in 3A in competition, plus Kromykh has tried 4S in competition! I am so excited, and happy that Ted will be commenting!

karne

in Emergency Backup Mode
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
RuFed continuing to play 4D chess, particularly stark after the mess that was US Nats for anyone outside the US (and for quite a few people inside the US!).