Any idea when tickets will go on sale? | Golden Skate

Any idea when tickets will go on sale?

teacher1

Spectator
Just got back from Nationals and I decided to go to 2022. My husband said he wouldn’t mind going to Vegas for Skate America so now it looks like I have two events to look forward to! It has been a long time since I went to Skate America. Can anyone give a prediction when tickets will go on sale? I’m hoping to connect with figure skating friends through the forum. I tried reaching out on another one, but I guess people are too careful these days to meet up. I remember hanging out with friends from the Michelle Kwan forum when she was skating and it was fun seeing people I chatted with.

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
It was early April last year when the presale happened for the Friends of Figure Skating, which is when we got our tickets. Then it opened a few days? weeks? later for the general public.

SkateSand

Rinkside
I was thinking early April, too, but maybe the corona virus thing will delay ticket sales. I'm all set, though - just waiting for tickets to go on sale! :)

Jem X

Rinkside
I think only Americans or visitors that train in America will be eligible for Skate America