Struggling with balance (new skates) | Page 3 | Golden Skate

Struggling with balance (new skates)

Elija

On the Ice
Hey all, I ended up getting a full refund. I bought a new pair in a bigger size. They seem to have fixed most of my issues, however I should see about blade drilling. In response to Annie122, there are only 4 screws on each skate

Out of curiosity, how did bigger skates help with the issues you had? I would have thought bigger skates would make it worse.

StephenGfan

Final Flight
I busted my tail for years. It wasn't handed to me because I'm from a North American country, it was actually harder because of so many other skaters in the system, I'm insulted and done here now.

Everyone has their own personal struggles in achieving their goals or whatever, however, some people go through different kinds of struggles whether it be external or internal, her struggle was a lack of skating resources in her country, she wasn't being malicious or rude. Calm down.

Ic3Rabbit

Former Elite, now Pro. ⛸️
Record Breaker
Country
Olympics
Everyone has their own personal struggles in achieving their goals or whatever, however, some people go through different kinds of struggles whether it be external or internal, her struggle was a lack of skating resources in her country, she wasn't being malicious or rude. Calm down.

You have no right to "correct" me or "discipline" me and tell me when to be offended and not, especially two weeks after all this happened and already calmed down. Way to stir it up again. Could have just left it alone where it was which was over with.