The Rule of Three—New Game | Page 8 | Golden Skate

The Rule of Three—New Game

skylark

Gazing at a Glorious Great Lakes sunset
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
2. His shocked face at missing his quad and losing Worlds 2009 to Evan Lysacek. (that is literally all I know about him!)

iluvtodd

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
3. We saw him for the first time @ 2005 Skate America in Atlantic City, NJ (IIRC, his free skate was music from "Lord of the Dance"). :hap10:

Grant Hockstein

skylark

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
1. Had the skate of his life at 2016 Worlds - "Les Miserables" FS

Ichatdelune

Long live the Queen and her successors
Record Breaker
Country
South-Korea
2. Best bouncing back from falls in the business

iluvtodd

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
3. Used to skate for the USA - I still want Canada to share him with the USA! :luv17:

Tonia Kiatkowski

LadyB

Record Breaker
3. Used to skate for the USA - I still want Canada to share him with the USA! :luv17:

Tonia Kiatkowski

Great minds (beat ya by 3 minutes ;))....now players can choose who to go with: Zhou or Kiatkowski or both :laugh:

Seven Sisters

Medalist
I choose Vincent, because I’m intrigued by this—

1. Sat out last season to concentrate on his college education, and still medaled at US Nationals

skylark

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
2. I saw Vincent, loved him, cheered for him, then saw him & hollered to him across the big entryway in St. Paul in 2016-- and he waved:) He was about 5'2" then; the next year he'd grown about 5 inches!

iluvtodd

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
3. I got to speak to Vincent @ 2020 US Nationals (@ the men's autograph table - last season's top 4)) - what a pleasure to do that!

OK, Back to Tonia Kwiatkowski!

skylark

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
3. I remember once when she was skating against Tara and Michelle, and all the commentators made a big freaking deal about how she was the oldest female single skater in the competition ... she was 26 years old. So one time she came out onto the ice hobbling along with a cane .... good sense of humor and perspective!

ETA: next person: Kristi Yamaguchi

skylark

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
3. I remember once when she was skating against Tara and Michelle, and all the commentators made a big freaking deal about how she was the oldest female single skater in the competition ... she was 26 years old. So one time she came out onto the ice hobbling along with a cane .... good sense of humor and perspective!

ETA: next person: Kristi Yamaguchi