Sailor Moon Ice Show - Evgenia Medvedeva and many other skating stars | Page 2 | Golden Skate

Sailor Moon Ice Show - Evgenia Medvedeva and many other skating stars

el henry

Go have some cake. And come back with jollity.
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I only know what this is and who the characters are from the kind folks who have educated me in the Jason FF, but it sounds like a hoot.

Jason is going to be the arch villain? And I am here for it:biggrin:

Is Tuxedo Mask Guy some kind of love interest for Sailor Moon?

Nachi

On the Ice
Yes. Tuxedo Mask and Sailor Moon are a couple. He's a very beautiful looking man so Andrew Poje will serve him well ^^.

Skater Boy

Record Breaker
Tuxedo Mask - Andrew Poje - has to be the most accurate casting ever.

Can I ask why this is perfect casting? Can Andrew jump like a double axel or triple toe? What about Kaitlyn - wouldn't she be a bigger name than Becky?

karne

in Emergency Backup Mode
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Jason is going to be the arch villain? And I am here for it:biggrin:

Oh no, he's only a lackey for the big bad. One of the four Generals of the Dark Kingdom.

I wonder if they will go with the manga storyline where the four Generals were actually the Four Kings of Heaven, brainwashed by Queen Beryl, and who were the lovers of the Sailor Scouts.

Nachi

On the Ice
I wonder if they will go with the manga storyline where the four Generals were actually the Four Kings of Heaven, brainwashed by Queen Beryl, and who were the lovers of the Sailor Scouts.

That would be great! I didn't know about that until I read the manga ^^. But we have only Kunzite as villain, right?

karne

in Emergency Backup Mode
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
That would be great! I didn't know about that until I read the manga ^^. But we have only Kunzite as villain, right?

No, there will be other skaters as the other villains - Kunzite, Malachite, Zoisite and Nephrite, as well as Queen Beryl herself. So Jason won't be the only villain...maybe just the least convincing one :laugh:

DSQ

Record Breaker
Country
United-Kingdom
Can I ask why this is perfect casting? Can Andrew jump like a double axel or triple toe? What about Kaitlyn - wouldn't she be a bigger name than Becky?

I hate to be shallow but it’s because of his looks. He is very handsome.

Plus I doubt they’ll be much jumping.

Nachi

On the Ice
No, there will be other skaters as the other villains - Kunzite, Malachite, Zoisite and Nephrite, as well as Queen Beryl herself. So Jason won't be the only villain...maybe just the least convincing one :laugh:

Very good! I also thought it would be weird if only one of them was there. With all four and the queen it's a full set and I'm even more hyped!

el henry

Go have some cake. And come back with jollity.
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Sorry if I misled anyone, remember when I describe a character from “Sailor Moon”, I have absolutely no idea what I’m talking about.:laugh:

But I think the cast overall looks great from what people are telling me, and I truly hope there is video :pray:

Seven Sisters

Medalist
Sorry if I misled anyone, remember when I describe a character from “Sailor Moon”, I have absolutely no idea what I’m talking about.:laugh:

But I think the cast overall looks great from what people are telling me, and I truly hope there is video :pray:

Like El, I have no knowledge of anime, but that cast sounds so fabulous that I’d like to see them even if they were only skating to the phone book. I hope that this is so successful that they are inspired to take the show on tour outside Japan!

MGstyle

Crawling around on the ice after chestnuts
Medalist

Well who knows! Consider how he is enthusiastic about musicals... perhaps he has an acting muscle to flex hiding somewhere within, we might be in for a big surprise!!! :biggrin:

Makemi

Rinkside
This looks absolutely fantastic and I wish I could go!! Echoing others and agreeing that this cast is on point! (Only thing better would be Alysa as chibiusa :) ). I’m hoping that a blu-ray will be made available later, considering it’s carrying the sailor moon brand. At the very least there should be a delayed TV broadcast like all of Japan’s other ice shows.

Skater Boy

Record Breaker
Well who knows! Consider how he is enthusiastic about musicals... perhaps he has an acting muscle to flex hiding somewhere within, we might be in for a big surprise!!! :biggrin:

I could see a Disney bad guy in Jason. Though I would rather see a quad toe :(

karne

in Emergency Backup Mode
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
I could see a Disney bad guy in Jason. Though I would rather see a quad toe :(

Okay, yes, we bloody well get it! Jason's not getting a quad according to your timetable! We get it already!

This thread had nothing to do with that!