Jason Brown and fun Friday | Golden Skate

Jason Brown and fun Friday

iluvtodd

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Jason's 2014 US Nationals Riverdance program is one of the performances I share with my casual skating fan friends & relatives a lot. Most of them are blown away by it. Some other friends have discovered it on their own & have sent me the link to it (we were there & even got in the video - the perk of having front row seats)! :biggrin: @ any rate, always a pleasure to share the joys of Jason! :luv17:

MGstyle

Crawling around on the ice after chestnuts
Medalist
Jason's 2014 US Nationals Riverdance program is one of the performances I share with my casual skating fan friends & relatives a lot. Most of them are blown away by it. Some other friends have discovered it on their own & send me the link to it (we were there & even got in the video - the perk of having front row seats)! :biggrin: @ any rate, always a pleasure to share the joys of Jason! :luv17:

I also had several non-skating fan friends send me or tag me with this video, after randomly discovering this video, got blown away and kindly thinking "OMG that crazy skating stan must see this!!" (after I already had lost count of the times I watched it :laugh:) Also he drew in a few people I know into the mad world of skating fandom with this performance :biggrin: That was the power of this performance. @iluvtodd you were so lucky to have witnessed this from the front row, being able to give him the well deserved standing O.
And looking at this epic moment 6 years ago and then his latest performance at 4CC and realizing all the winding path he took and the growth he made, I do get teary eyed!!! :luv17:

elbkup

Power without conscience is a savage weapon
Medalist
Country
United-States
Gosh it was fun to see this again!!
Former work colleague was in the audience at the time - dragged to the competition by his partner, a big skating fan - told me afterwards: "... yah that Brown guy was pretty good.. the rest... meh.." :biggrin:

CoyoteChris

Record Breaker
I also had several non-skating fan friends send me or tag me with this video, after randomly discovering this video, got blown away and kindly thinking "OMG that crazy skating stan must see this!!" (after I already had lost count of the times I watched it :laugh:) Also he drew in a few people I know into the mad world of skating fandom with this performance :biggrin: That was the power of this performance. @iluvtodd you were so lucky to have witnessed this from the front row, being able to give him the well deserved standing O.
And looking at this epic moment 6 years ago and then his latest performance at 4CC and realizing all the winding path he took and the growth he made, I do get teary eyed!!! :luv17:

There were quite a few of us there, and some like iluv and I in the front row....you knew you were seeing something magic....My friend Yasa and I were watching him practice over in the convention center temp ice and I remarked to her how much I thought of him...she agreed but said eventually he would have to cut his hair....we laughed....were did the years go????? Too fast, they fly by....