2020-2021 Programs by Discipline | Page 9 | Golden Skate

2020-2021 Programs by Discipline

lauravvv

Medalist
Country
Latvia
My favorite FD of theirs -- always felt this one was a bit underrated.
Mine too. Quite many people disliked and criticized it a lot, and I never really understood why. Naturally, part of it was the music cuts - because, when has it been any different? But not only. Was it the choreo (which I felt was quite detailed in most parts), Weaver's perceived "weak" skating that, in some peoples opinion, was particularly visible in this program (not being an expert, I never truly got it), the step sequence that didn't "flow enough" as a result, the critique that this kind of program didn't suit them, because it was the popular opinion that their forte was only romance and passion (created by their Je suis malade and tango FDs), or it just was the norm to criticize them?

Sorry for the off-topic. Probably should have taken this elsewhere

Gia_Sesshoumaru

On the Ice
Country
United-States
Jessica Calalang and Brian Johnson:

LP: Who Wants to Live Forever, a cover by "the Tenors" with a violinist.

https://figureskatersonline.com/new...on-savor-dream-season-and-look-to-the-future/. (Actually an interesting article on what it is like to train now).

Keeping the SP from last year. (Light of the Seven)

This pair has been so fresh and new and vibrant for the US, I look forward to them, but this choice of music, oy! I personally would put "Who Wants to Live Forever" on my "Music Banned from Skating Forever" list. But that's just me:biggrin:

I love this cover! (The violinit's name is Lindsey Sterling, by the way.) This is a great cover, and I'm excited to see what they do it.

elektra blue

mother of skaters
Record Breaker
Country
Italy

TontoK

Hot Tonto
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Jessica Calalang and Brian Johnson:

LP: Who Wants to Live Forever, a cover by "the Tenors" with a violinist.

https://figureskatersonline.com/new...on-savor-dream-season-and-look-to-the-future/. (Actually an interesting article on what it is like to train now).

Keeping the SP from last year. (Light of the Seven)

This pair has been so fresh and new and vibrant for the US, I look forward to them, but this choice of music, oy! I personally would put "Who Wants to Live Forever" on my "Music Banned from Skating Forever" list. But that's just me:biggrin:

There is something about this pair that just draws my interest. I'm looking forward to seeing them again.

Oddly enough, I'm interested in seeing Alexa and Brandon more than I would have looked to see her with Chris. I think that will be a very interesting pair.

removof

On the Ice
FP: ‘Smile’, ‘Come Together’ by Michael Jackson for the FD
(Geoblocked) https://matchtv.ru/figure-skating/m..._Sinicina_Kacalapov_gotovatsa_k_novomu_sezonu

yes good choice it's fun!

- - - Updated - - -

SinKats music

geeeeeeeeeee Im super excitedddd!!!!!!!!!!!!:hap85::yahoo:

Boikova/Kozlovskiy music

SP:
OST The Captivating Star of Happiness

Full movie if someone is interested

Choreo by A. Zhulin

Oh no why this old fashionned choice? it's so classical...

heartyxo

On the Ice

elektra blue

mother of skaters
Record Breaker
Country
Italy
Both great choices of music :love: timeless music:luv17:
if boring for someone well its personal taste ;)

M/G's SP music

Esmeralda (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=foLOBlV5zpI)

just the variations? i'd like more the Diana and Acteon pas de deux from the same ballet for a team. anyway La Esmeralda is something fresh in figure skating so i'm not complaining :biggrin:

This is the song of the new SP of Mishina Galliamov?

It's again so classical...i Don't like this.. we are in 2020...[/QUOTE]

of course it's classical it's ballet and it's timeless, yes, even in 2020. but don't worry you can always press mute when you don't like something...see we are in 2020 :laugh: